Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 103 - Kouhai and Control

Double-page supporter
wait this analogy i highkey FELT, getting into a relationship after a dry spell you don’t know where to accelerate or slow down it’s so like driving you have to keep a balance

Dex-chan lover
Once the shackles come loose, Uzaki is going to get slayed by that dragon. Good.

Aggregator gang
Note that she didn't deny it. The fact they've had another child so recently shows they've still got it.

Group Leader
That's very solid advice from the father! He nailed everything wrong with his son's strange compulsion to hold back on his other compulsions and made a perfect analogy with driving cars!

Everybody is a pervert to some degree, if we weren't humanity would have been extinct by now, so why try to pretend we're not. As long as we're being responsible about it, there's nothing wrong with having sexual desires, so go nuts! Go nut!

Dex-chan lover
Everybody is a pervert to some degree, if we weren't humanity would have been extinct by now, so why try to pretend we're not. As long as we're being responsible about it, there's nothing wrong with having sexual desires, so go nuts! Go nut!
Dudes who try to act as though they're not sexually interested in women are either A) homosexual , B) impotent (though can be treated with pharmaceuticals, or C) sexual predators (male feminist).

The thing that bugs me about manga and anime (the ones usually marketed towards males) is that sexuality is treated as taboo. A male character (usually a side one) that shows any sexual interest in a female is immediately looked down upon, belitted, berated and even physically assualted by the females of the story. Strangely enough this doesn't really happen in hentai or manhwa and especially mangas marketed towards women (seriously go read some of those josei mangas).

Dex-chan lover
Alot of respect to the dad for saying what people desperately need to hear regarding males and sexual expression. There's a big difference between being perverted and being a creep. There's nothing wrong with sexual desire and expression of that desire. It's all about self control. When it does become a problem is when you unconsensually start pushing that desire onto random people.

Shaming men for wanting sex makes about as much sense as shaming women for farting. Everyone does it. It's a bodily function. There is zero shame in the body behaving the way it was designed to.

Dex-chan lover
Dudes who try to act as though they're not sexually interested in women are either A) homosexual , B) impotent (though can be treated with pharmaceuticals, or C) sexual predators (male feminist).

The thing that bugs me about manga and anime (the ones usually marketed towards males) is that sexuality is treated as taboo. A male character (usually a side one) that shows any sexual interest in a female is immediately looked down upon, belitted, berated and even physically assualted by the females of the story. Strangely enough this doesn't really happen in hentai or manhwa and especially mangas marketed towards women (seriously go read some of those josei mangas).
thats one hell of a leap, what ever happened to options such as being asexual or the plain old i have better things to do in life

Dex-chan lover
Like a wise man said once:
"Is like I try to let Jesus take the wheel and crash into a wall, but Jesus actually starts driving"

Dex-chan lover
ryLjgC2.png

Already training.​
Considering how strong Saku and her parents are, she will become more powerful than you could ever imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread