Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 112 - Kouhai and the Matter of Kiri

Group Leader
Orchesc/a/ns is recruiting Japanese translators. If you like Uzaki and know Japanese, please come talk to us on Discord.

I was going to make a flyer for this release but I forgot. :eek:

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif
Lol at the time i thought that movie was funny, but the more you watch it the more you realize that half the nerds are sex offenders and just terrible people in general.

Dex-chan lover
The best advice they don't tell you in media is to eat more. A lot of twigs who want muscle don't eat anywhere near enough.
Don't think Kiri has anything to worry about. EroMom is well aware of what it takes to feed a gymrrat. With her son being interested in sports and is actively working out with dad and Sakurai, she will have likely already worked out a way to up his caloric intake without him even noticing the increased portions on his plate.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, after the time off, dude's gotta work back up to Hana. First, start with little bro...

Dex-chan lover
Lol at the time i thought that movie was funny, but the more you watch it the more you realize that half the nerds are sex offenders and just terrible people in general.
O . o
The world was in a different place back then. I'm not trying to make excuses for how assholes acted in the past, but the cultures in the 70s, 80s and 90s were rapidly changing and many aspects of that period of time haven't aged well.

Dex-chan lover
O . o
The world was in a different place back then. I'm not trying to make excuses for how assholes acted in the past, but the cultures in the 70s, 80s and 90s were rapidly changing and many aspects of that period of time haven't aged well.

Aggregator gang
I don't think Ami would go for Kiri. Unless she's into minors. Also, why no Hana? Where's the legal shortstack

Users who are viewing this thread