Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 11 Ch. 102 - Kouhai and Consultation

Dex-chan lover
65f.jpg
Ah I see you are also a man of shotgun executions and culture

Dex-chan lover
At his most dire time of need, the one he needed most showed up. Guess Buddha answered his prayers.

Dex-chan lover
In the end, he needs to realize that his intrusive thoughts and desires are nothing to fret about and that he should let loose by clapping his girlfriend's cheeks. Hell, even she wants that.

Bro, just fuck your woman, already.

Dex-chan lover
dang finally another chapter, currently the only thing in my feed that updates somewhat regularly is Cumzuya so this is greatly appreciated
Ty for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
20 bucks says the Senpai's mom is a beast in bed and he inherited that beastliness, but his libido was sealed when he was younger to prevent him from knocking up half his school.
Now the seal is breaking.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't care for it all that much up until that utterly stupid dream chapter lol. That chapter, to me, just feels like it was someone's fanfiction. Now they're just rolling with it and making things annoying, or even more annoying for those who already were
As someone conflicted over how much horniness can take them over, and wishes to cherish my relationships, I can understand Sakurai's worries over not being able to be in control and going too far with his partner if he lets himself go, specially if it's his first one. And with his father being a horndog, it must be even more traumatic.

Yes, she already gave him the go ahead, but it IS his first time coming to terms with his own lust, and doesn't want to feel he's just seeing her as something to satisfy his sexual desires. Can't imagine that's particularly easy, with how much he likes Uzaki (the dude fucking fainted just from some skinship, he has issues to work through - clearly).

Users who are viewing this thread