Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Kouhai and Mint Chocolate

Dex-chan lover
Did I ever tell you what the best ice cream flavor is? The best ice cream flavor is... the refreshing... and minty... mint chocolate chip. That. Is. Flavorful. The first time somebody told me that, I thought they were toothpaste eaters. So, boom, I shot him. The thing is... he was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks choosing the exact... same fucking flavor... over and over and over again. Thinking "This vanilla is the best flavor. No, no, no please - chocolate is the best." I'm sorry... I don't like the way you're choosing flavors! Do you have a fucking problem with your tastebuds, do you think I'm bullshitting you? You think I'm lying? Fuck you! Okay? Fuck you!

It's okay, man. I'm gonna hill, hermano, I'm gonna chill... The thing is - alright - the thing is I stole your milkshake once already... and it's not like I am fucking vanilla. It's okay... It's like spilt milk.

...Did I ever tell you what the best flavor of ice cream is?
EwMesiC.gif

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Mint doesn't taste like toothpaste. It is toothpaste that a mint flavored. < This is 100% right yet it doesnt matter because I hate mint and I hate toothpaste (any flavor. Even the kid's apple flavored toothpaste or w/e that is."

As far as chocolate is concerned... "Normal" dark/milk/white chocolate are the best. Its fine with nuts, keep those damn raisins away from me and for the love of all that is chocolate,

STOP PUTTING WEIRD SHIT LIKE ORANGE/COFFEE/FLOWERS/CHILLI FLAKES/SALTED EGG

Mint chocolate is awesome. What is wrong with you people?

Also, salmiakki is amazing, it'd be great if I could mix those two together.

Almost nobody in these comments understands the concept of an opinion, apparently.

Fun fact: It's okay for something to exist that you do not enjoy. It's also okay for other people to enjoy something you do not. You will not, in fact, spontaneously combust.

I made an account just to make this comment, so you can tell this is super serious business.

Fed-Kun's army
All these people arguing about the desirability of mint chocolate and I'm over here necroing this thread because only one other person mentioned that Jojoke in the first panel
Sakaki's DIO pose was spot on

Double-page supporter
This is a top-tier chapter, from the Jojo Battle in Egypt reference to the rant about mint chocolates to the ongoing argument about rom-com manga taking forever.
The thing that really made it though, the thing that made me crack up was the page after she finishes the rant and we get an "and then everyone clapped" moment.
Pure art.

Double-page supporter
"It's not mint that tastes like toothpaste, it's toothpaste that tastes like mint" Words of a true philosopher

Aggregator gang
I believe dark choco is best choco and I dislike very sweet and toothpaste choco!

I am with senpai!

I came here for cute oppai romance, and I find a heretofore undiscovered mint-flavored brand of skub in the comments.

Contributor
Mint Chocolate ice cream is my favorite flavor, but I understand differing opinions exist.
However, I will not hesitate to use the pointy end of the cone to poke anyone who says mint tastes like toothpaste.

Dex-chan lover
Screw all of that, mint chocolate does taste just like toothpaste, it shouldn't even qualify as food.

Users who are viewing this thread