Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Kouhai and Cooking Training 3

Fed-Kun's army
WAIT THAT ENDING IS TOO GOOD
The misunderstandings that keep piling on make the callback/continuation gold

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she realised that her mom has it hot for Sakurai, because that would require for her to correctly asses and interpret the current situation. Since she is dumb as a rock, she is probably believing that her mother too knows of his imaginary sex friends...

Aggregator gang
@Beregorn His whats???
She may be an idiot but I'm pretty sure "he has fantasy sex friends" isn't on her mind - especially when much of her mood recently came from "he only looks at ME!"
Instead I figure the "he's been mine for years" premature victory dance has transformed into an equally-dumb "they're going to try to steal him away after all this time"
Starting with Asai... and now that she's remembering all those suspicious questions about them ... her own mom.

Given her ego, expect her to claim she's saving "he can't live without me" from the "without me".

Dex-chan lover
I still think he should be gunning for the mom. She's hot AND she can teach him about cooking some more !

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion
number one is what im aware of. but number two... well, now i know, but now im even more curious where this reference came from 😂 anybody know where is the root of it? 😅

jak

Contributor
Is her mom married? I feel like it said she was, but you've never seen a father and she doesn't seem to have a ring on when I swore she did when she was first introduced.

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann
It's just a food related euphemism to sex, there's tons of them, in all languages, like "sausage", "tacos", "eating out", "sandwich", etc.

Aggregator gang
Does make you curious about the origins of it though. Like, when was it first coined publicly, what early use of it started all the winks or snickering?

Users who are viewing this thread