Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Kouhai and a Ray of Hope

I feel like when Sakurai would actually confess to Uzaki, she'd probably cry out of disbelief and would probably be out of it for a couple of chapters until she sorts out how she feels hahaha

Dex-chan lover
His dad still the worst. And hey, is that bald beardy the
Quintuplets' biological dad?

I'm not even mad about the progress, I can see Uzaki as the type to wreck her own chances with how she usually acts. The only thing I'm miffed about is I was expecting Uzaki to walk in while they were all in the cafe. What a massive missed opportunity for hilariousness and progress there!

Dex-chan lover
I would be surprised if we won't get the usual:

Uzaki-dad: just go for it, Sakurai-kun!
Also him, when he learns it's about Uzaki:
L0DvJQv.jpg

AGH I WANT TO SEE WHEN IT ALL COME TOGETHER, when Fujio realize that the one who troubles his gym disciple is his own daughter, I've been expecting this since ch. 47

LMAO just when you thought there was going to be some character development, she enact her little sh*t attitude throwing everything to naugth, but compared to other works / mangas / stories I find this one actually amusing

Normal people: "You wanna do something together for Christmas?"

Uzaki: "HAHA, YOU FUCKING LONER LOSER, YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO BE COMPLETELY ALONE DURING CHRISTMAS LIKE THE LONER YOU ARE. PERHAPS I SHOULD GRACE YOU WITH MY GLORIOUS PRESENCE LOL."

Double-page supporter
@fartox that’s for the worst think about this, i know the dynamic between those 2 is suppose to be her teasing him 24/7 but she has no filter at all when she needs one, they showed them having regular time but now she just yells everything she sees him

Users who are viewing this thread