Valhalla Penis Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Real Men Love Girls, Not Change Gender

Supporter
I cherish the joy you bring to our life
You're a real gigolo 😊

Screenshot-2023-03-13-00-32-32-454-com-chrome-dev.png

Welcome back Tomoshibi scan 😁

Supporter
I have many questions... like is this an accurate translation with the mentions of twitter and transformers? It's a weird enough series I wouldn't put it past them, but it did stand out as odd.

No, this is meme translation, I took somebody quote in old chapter
Honestly this manga is so wacky that the meme TL is just the cherry on top, so even without a 100% proper TL its still great, if anything i feel like a proper TL might not make it as fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
I have many questions... like is this an accurate translation with the mentions of twitter and transformers? It's a weird enough series I wouldn't put it past them, but it did stand out as odd.
I think it's a reference to when the trans community on Twitter """bullied""" a vtuber into retiring because she played Hogwarts Legacy specifically to be mean and resulted in this.

Dex-chan lover
The TL started out as Meme² Max™, which had its fans and OCD-driven "Accuracy"sourpusses detractors, resulting in rather animated discussions. Over a silly shota manga which obviously dialled all the Meme buttons up to 11, then broke off the knobs....
The TL toned the memes down somewhat , but if I remember correctly (can't be arsed to read through all the flames..) at a certain point in time the author/mangaka got wind of the row , liked/approved of the memes, and.... "slightly" adjusted the style to fit the meme-style.

One of the charms of this manga is that you never know whether the TL has been ...enhanced... or that it's original if you're hopeless at Moon Runes. It's generally done that well.. Which is an art in and of itself.

I think it's a reference to when the trans community on Twitter """bullied""" a vtuber into retiring because she played Hogwarts Legacy specifically to be mean and resulted in this.
Stop getting your news from Twitter.
The one retiring, Pikamee, never actually played the game; she was bullied for wanting to play it.
Silvervale did play and absolutely was bullied for it, as the tweet in your post demonstrates, and she only wanted to play the game because she loved Harry Potter as a child.
The VTuber who played it out of spite, Pippa, did so to anger the Twitter slacktivists, not the trans community, for the harassment they gave to Pikamee.
Bullying others in the name of supporting the trans community helps nobody.

Fed-Kun's army
Oof. Someone's spicy about Pikamee. I can understand the anger though. It's such a stupid reason to harass someone off the internet. I actually had to filter that gaming circle jerk subreddit because they were so callous and remorseless about it. Almost to the point of cheering. I just don't want to be regularly exposed to the kind of toxicity I see there.

Users who are viewing this thread