Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
God I really am enjoying how this is developing. It feels really refreshing what an adult the main character is. And having a smutty manga actually mention/establish birth control is such a nice touch.

But also me, for the 100th time a villainess isekai protag assumes the plot will take over and thus the love interest won't REALLY be in love with HER: Oh noooooooo I GOTTA SEE WHAT HAPPENS

"The sun" BAHAHA THAT WAS SO FUNNY

Also i just love the yandere vibes Ishid gives off

Fed-Kun's army
dam ngl i sorta like her bc shes self aware but i hope she stays that way as in- in 10 months even when ishids madly in love with her she wont be like- oh go with the storys original mc or smthg

and gjdjs yea!! the suns pretty fucking big and hot!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!! I have been reading the raws with google translate and I have really enjoyed all the chapters (they have until Ch. 21)!

Can’t wait for your next update! Please take your time, I am aware you are not robots. 🥰

"only chance"
The ML is from another world too?!
Or a yandere who would've killed her?

honestly i feel so bad for ishid if yunifer thinks it's okay to just break up with him after 10 months :-( the only thing she has to do is not bully the mc from the book she was reading right? :-(

but yay yunifer for getting birth control HAHA

Dex-chan lover
LOL Said the seductress who lured a hot guy into her bed and into dating her LOLOL
However, the ML is shady AF.... Her only choice/chance??? HMMMM?????
Many thanks

I agree with @friendly I love the fact that this fmc hasn’t reverted to some childlike mindset like so many others.
Also it’s super convenient that birth control pills are a thing in this alt universe

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this guy is super loyal and devoted, she missed her chance because now he'll stay with her forever

Double-page supporter
How did she get so drunk that she couldn't even recognize the guy who would cause her death.

That's suspicious.

Omaygahd. This is so hilarious!! 😂😂😂
But maaan, this is my weakness - gentleman yet naughty. HAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
@CimmerianGirl Any major twists and/or developments? Like if Rael and Cassian do end up inevitably resenting MC, why Ishid imprinted on MC, etc...

"It was your only chance... to leave"
Feels like this is what he intended to say, this is some legit yandere vibes hm

Users who are viewing this thread