Villainess in Love

@Nilia one can only hope that there will be smut once their relationship is established (or at least I hope so).
Otherwise if they just hint at it, then the tag should probably be removed.

This chapter is so so so sugary. Very simple yet so fluffy.
Simplicity is the best! 😍😆

Sometimes I am wondering why some other people read just to criticize and look for loopholes.
They are looking for the best but in reality, they are not even the best.
If the genre doesn't suit you, you could opt to drop it. As simple as that.
For some people, hate is all that matters. Oh well~ no wonder more and more people are stressed and unhappy this days.
🙄😒😏

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
How long has this been in hiatus?

I just realized it's on hiatus. DKFHKJDHFKJDF Well, I'll wait~ Also, thank you to the translators for their hardwork!!!!

Honestly, the story is really bland. The art style seemed nice, but the story was disappointing. There’s nothing interesting that happens in comparison to other villainess stories with similar themes. The magical background had potiental, but unfortunately it wasn’t utilized in a satisfactory way. The mc and ml have no defining qualities. I might just drop this series.

Dang, Yunifer being one of the smoothest MC in a manhwa. She might turn into one of my girl crushes if she continues to be this smooth.

It's a really good depiction of a healthy relationship and challenges toxic otome tropes.

The art is really simplistic and put me off at first (since I felt catfished by the cover photo), but it's a really sweet story.

Users who are viewing this thread