Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translations!

I read a few of the novel so here's a bit of spoiler that doesn't even matter
Yumelia is surprised on how accurate prediction that is. It'd be trouble if she were to defeat the demon lord because the people who defeated the demon lord long ago are supposedly descendants of the royal family and if Edwin or Morris (Edwin's bro) aren't the ones to participate in defeating the demon lord people would question its legitimacy. The queen wants her to join in the battle to defeat the demon lord with the title of saintess, but she has to marry either Edwin or Morris if she were to have that title so she obviously declines. and that's all I know, it wasn't much

Double-page supporter
Wish we started when she was just reincarnated. It feels like we’re too far ahead right now, and there hasn’t been much of a chance to get fully acquainted with our MC. Even just one chapter of her reincarnating then killing some demons and shit would be enough...

Who is the ML/Mr. Husband??
Is it the
Morris guy who I assume is the prince's brother?

Fed-Kun's army
@Byonbyon
Naturally, the ML is the father of her child! (totally taken out of context)

@Kazumaik
Let's say that prediction is both completely wrong and completely right.

Yo, this just gets straight to the point. Its quite well paced for how quick its moving a long as well. I like it so far :D Also her attitude is great idk why I love it so much

Group Leader
Shouldn't it be "two years from now" rather than "two years later", since the leading context doesn't specify any preceding events?

Group Leader
i wish she'd say f u all and move countries lol.
dark hair ppl aren't treated as badly in other countries, but she chooses to stay because of that guy who likes her AMONG other reasons.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter. The chapters are released really piece like for this one. When I clicked on the raw, i thought it was on volume 2 already as there was 4 parts for chapter 1 and it looked like it was saying vol x chapter x since i don't don't know japanese

saying it's just a casual occasion, and proceed with the talk to subjugate the demon lord..... where's the casual part??

Dex-chan lover
I believe her surname is meant to be Darkness, nips were rarely subtle in English names

Dex-chan lover
Small thing for those curious. The king asks her to be the sword of the kingdom, but MC replies with shield. This is so she's not forced to the front lines, and can live normally until shit actually hits the fans and she needs to defend her attempt at a peaceful life.

Fed-Kun's army
That’s like using post-final boss gear to kill the final boss...

Users who are viewing this thread