Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
If someone's level 99, you don't fuck around and you get friendly with them real quick. At the very minimum you have a full battalion nearby to ask them what they want, and you absolutely don't want them to be worried you might try to off them.

They took the right decision. She's powerful, and she doesn't want ambition. Someone like that is immensely useful as long as you treat them right - ie send them on challenging but not too difficult missions that feel like suicide missions. And someone like that will completely destroy your country should they want it.

Fed-Kun's army
It's great that at least the king and queen know how important she is, unlike those goddamn capture targets

YES! Thank you so much for the update!
The King and Queen understand how much of an asset MC is. It nice to see rulers with actual brains.
If only the capture targets were as smart as the king and queen.

Dex-chan lover
@Red225 A monarch is only a monarch and long as he/she can keep themselves on the throne. It requires eliminating both enemies within and outside of the country. Since they already know a demon lord is appearing shortly after, they would love to use Eumiella to fight the demon lord. She has basically no connection to the royal family as well (or anybody, for that matter), no royal resources have been invested in training her, so even if she happened to die in the process, it would be no big loss. However, if there was no demon lord appearing, they would most certainly consider the good and bad sides of trying to poison or otherwise remove Eumiella. An unreadable person without clear ambitions can be far more dangerous than a simpleton who makes it readily obvious what they want. They would never know what Eumiella could do one day or who else might be approaching her, perhaps with more luck.

@Awsim I guess that's why they are and can remain as the king and the queen.

@feha Huh, why? It's the total opposite. They don't want idiots reposting this on Instagram to avoid copyright troubles, I believe. It's asking less attention, not more attention.

Users who are viewing this thread