Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Okay, that explains her hostility in a way that doesn't make her look like an awful person. If I saw someone as a mass of black miasma I'd probably be dubious of their intentions too. It'll be interesting to see how she overcomes that barrier.

See here's the problem right, yall saying that Alicia has her reason and I agree, but it's the trash men that follow her ignorant bliss, like just bc shes lvl 99 with black hair doesnt automatically make her evil, get to know a person before attempting to kill an innocent, the boys in this manga can go f- themselves (except the boy that said to see without my eyes)

heroine may have her reason for saying what she did but shes still a bitch like maybe u see her like that cause she is a strong dark magic user and not the demon lord. and those yes men i swear i want to smack em.

ahhh finally the guy on the cover appeared

pls let him be the male lead instead of the trio dumbo

Boy from the cover is hereeeeee and he seems like a chill dude too :D
Yeah I can see why Alicia thought she was evil now lol

Thank you for the update!!

I’m still curious on that bormal guy following glances to Eumilia. What’s his purpose? Who is he? Arxgh

Also what an ominous feeling towards that new headmaster hmm hmm

Thanks for the translation!

Loved how they explained Alicia's reasoning for thinking mc might be the demon lord. Kind of pretty scary she lived alongside the mc in the same school and never screamed but ok. Also the headmaster is definitely evil. He has that smile

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
Huh, the novel didn't include the fact that Alicia saw Eumiella as a cloud of black
@ispcizero3rd
Wow where did you read such a funny spoiler? That is not true, Alicia is not the demon lord and she did not snatch Patrick....

Dex-chan lover
Ok Alicia became a bit better in my eyes. Her actions in hindsight are a lot more reasonable than they seemed. It would be preety terrifying to go to school and see that one of the students is just a vague dark blog of shadow with glowing eyes. I’m impressed she didn’t scream. Still kinda stupid though.

Double-page supporter
That cat scene had me crying with laughter. The gentlemanly feign of ignorance from that boy has me rooting for him too, haha.

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
@esmee_n101
I think someone might've answered it since a few hours has passed by.. lol but
the one I'm talking about is the ML, Patrick aka the guy who say MC with the cat. He's mostly just staying in the background tho.. lol

On how he decided to actually follow MC's advice was like this:
At group battle, MC told him about the flute thing > He thinks she's crazy
MC told him about the growth charm > He's speechless
MC told people she likes people stronger than her > He actually do her advice

Lol

Users who are viewing this thread