Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Huh, actually the heroine have a decent reason lmao. Its interesting at least, than other work that just plainly hate for hate sake. I run too from that fog of darkness lol, heroine is actually brave for that

Group Leader
Good to know the otome party shares one half-dead brain cell between them.

Aggregator gang
@tuatara1 It also seems like they fixed some of the problems according to some
Besides, web novel version is the rough draft so the story will be remarkably different

Now this could go two ways. 1) The headmaster was appointed by the royal family. 2) The headmaster is going to be scetchy as hell

pls tell me the rando that saw her w the cat is the ML and not ,,,,,, any of the three that share a brain cell ,,,,

Aggregator gang
is not a reincarnated but an ACTUAL reason that makes sense and she isn't a bitch just scared. colour me pleasantly surprised by this development.

Double-page supporter
Alicia is super cute but she's also super dumb. Though maybe not as much as the other two following her. Ed isn't very bright either but at least he can still question her.

Don't think Alicia is super dumb, just rather clueless about things. Still, seeing how she sees the MC, it feels rather clear why she thinks she is the demon lord. xD

Aggregator gang
I like that the reason Alicia think MC was the demon lord, is because the magical presence of the MC is so overwhelming dark that she can't even see the MC lol

Much better than "you're the demon lord because... BECAUSE!"

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, that's a plausible reason for her to fear and suspect Eumiella. She did say, "You're pitch black" rather than "Your hair is pitch black".

Dex-chan lover
How should I say... Alicia gained a bit of my respect for daring to approach our mc despite that looks in her eyes. If Alicia glanced at the window, it would be a scene from nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread