Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - The Villainess Promises

Either the translator did it wrong or the author knows nothing about guns cause both of them looked like semi-auto guns

I mean that might be the case for the Glock 23 Zagtus, but the other firearm looked like a M4 fam with a giggle switch. I dont know where your firearm knowledge comes from but the author or translator isnt really wrong in their nomenclature.

Is this manga just gonna show you how weapons are made or something? Like is it ever gonna progress?

Contributor
Author: OH fuck, I don't know how to make a gun.

Author: but what if...

Gnome: Gnome

Fed-Kun's army
With her amount of mana using such tricks as firearms meaningless. She can just burn with fire all she doesn't like.

Dex-chan lover
she can blast entire country with just one magic . why she even need gun? -_-

Dex-chan lover
For once I'm actually rooting for the mc to get taken down, lol. She's already becoming a monster. And not in the good 'overpowered monster mc' way, either.

Dex-chan lover
@davremedy @Helgi_Ingrem
BCUZ GUN IZ CUUL

but yeah, serious answer is it probably hasn't occurred to her just how OP her magic is, and she's fixated on the idea of guns.
Either that or
944.jpg

but replace dinosaur with guns

Double-page supporter
i bet you 10 dollars + a loli that the guns won't be used on anything remotely human

Anyone feel like a milder and more sane version of Tanya the Evil sorta vibe going on?

Dex-chan lover
@Volttekka
Ah, good ol’ Sauron. No one would guess from his appearance, or the fact that he stole his name from the lord of the rings villain that he is an accomplished geneticist who once worked with professor X. Also an energy vampire.

Putting some guns or military modern weapon in the world of sword and magic is weird actually, since some wall of great mana can stop the bullet even the piercing one.. But you can always compromise that if the world magic research still low and there no hero or another transported or reincarnated being.. My theory is from the realist hero story..

esp

I'm waiting for them to show serious precise magic attacks to compare a gun to. So far all we've seen is a large amount of water or fire that appears right next to the caster. All the high end stuff was done for her by the gnome.

Users who are viewing this thread