Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Damn I literally love white hair guys also I feel like when they heard her say I hate you to him I feel like it's gonna have a huge impact to him like idk that's how I feel and increase the number and I literally love the wizard magic white hair dude he's so UGH NICE? AND HANDSOME

Hmm the white haired dude is probably the only one who hasn't got off on a negative start with her....

Fed-Kun's army
its official, vinter has taken my heart, soul, and coochie 😔 a man as fine and smoove as that deserves my all... even if he prolly crazy it might at least be better than the other capture targets???

@tsukuyo119 In the novel it was shown that her brothers cold temperament towards her had resulted inthe bullies to come play with her. Her second brother was a well-known bully and his fellows went and beat the MC up in the storage. Plus they had also covered her head so she won't see their faces. Then whiles cursing at her, they beat her up.

I bet the reset button exists for only certain save points.. anyway. I also wanna ship her with Vinter, though I feel like the crown prince has a super sad backstory And he’s got more in common with her so perhaps he’s the best ML for our girl. Though his over the top sword happy attitude is a little creepy ngl

the queen of angst has done it again. im crinee. really love how her past is both relevant and parallels her current situation. honestly I'm hoping her real brothers get a redemption arc,,, like can they apologize pls MC deserves better ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

Ela estava falando q odeia o irmão dela da vida real ou o do jogo? Pq vai q ela confundiu as realidades 🧐🤔

:c Poor girl! I hope she can be happy in this life even when almost all of the targets are 💩

Users who are viewing this thread