Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
1) bet affection went up because they like to see her cry
2) @Haoru I think that was something on her part, they might show "concern" like finding a decent apartment, but she would refuse because she doesn't want anything to do with them. her family wouldn't insist.
3) good for her to finally say it. there are just some relationships that should be irredeemable, don't forgive because she already has dealt with this hell and even in her past list, the greatest conclusion for her was running away from it all

@GerryCeryBery i read somewhere that Vinter actually helped Penelope in her past life (???) I think Vinter already somehow knows about Penelope that's why his favorability was instantly 9% ??

Group Leader
Thank you very much BUCCI GANG and Not a Scans! Currently of all series I'm following this one definitely the one I'm waiting the update for the most! Love the artwork and all the tension

+point for that prince for having same hair color and eye as Gil 😂

@doradora yeah, the kindest one usually is either white or black 😓

@IrregularPerson but if she was given that as a final parting gift, at least she would understand and just take it.Then maybe a 'huh even he could be this considerate' would cross her mind and it would implicitly tell viewers that maybe she misunderstood.But regardless, i won't even accept that kind of crap 'tsundere family' trope.Her mental and physical abuse were very bad just because of their "tsundere"

Thank you so much for the update! I have been waiting for this!
And my, i agree with @Haoru... The 'tsundere' is too much 😭 and her, of course, misunderstood everything and been wanting to escape 😢 it's pretty sad to see when even in her real life and in game is the same.. Like there's no escape for.
But i super love this story!

Dex-chan lover
@Haoru I didn't mean them being a tsundere family. very much like how irritating it is for them, for her to get beaten up by somebody, they would've offered it as afterthought. she misunderstood nothing, she has her own rights to think their not family. her family is truly disgusting, and so very much her current family because it's too similar and can be called "exactly the same". her "family" would do it out of society propriety, like when a one-time stand ends up with paying for childcare. it's sooo much an afterthought bc "their cleaning up their own mess"
> I hope revenge befalls them, when and if she rejects any sort of true bonds with them. then! live a happy life AWAY from her family

Contributor
Well, if all of the ML are perfect capture for the heroine, it means all of them are dangerous for Penelope.

So this new guy is probably very bad news for her right now.

Dex-chan lover
What an apt timing for Sadness and Sorrow to show up on my play list. I knew this past vision was coming for her cause the novel, but wew.... she really suffers too much in both lives :(

Edit: Jesus, so many of you are shallow lol. Like, only talk about how hot/cute a guy is :p and they say guys only focus on appearances, good times.

I love how the last bubble is pink, as if it wants to convey warm and fuzzy feelings xDDD

The magician seems like the most decent guy of the lot. Then again, who knows. He was a bit overly friendly with the face-touching. Hm. We'll see.

Concerning the decent guy
he actually IS decent, this time. It's a little complicated but he actually is the sanest guy there at the moment. he's also my favorite character because of this.

The 9% guy seems like a safe choice? At least for now when we still dunno anything abt him

That prince's a total scum however, even more that the brothers a c k

Fed-Kun's army
whats said is that her brothers in her original life do the same shit. they blame and degrade her and start shit like that and pretend theyre the good guy. just like the 2nd brother with his pretend to care when he looks down on u and 1st brother who pins the blame on u and then pretends as if he gives a shit.

@fantasiaxmachiina

yo facts hes the only guy who seems to treat her with respect. why should our emotionally abused mc have to deal with abusive brothers, a murderer, and the other weird dude like damn the wizard seems fine af

@Saar08 You miscorrectly tagged your spoiler. The spoiler box is currently empty and the spoiler is visible. (This is in the first page of comments)

Edit: You put the spoiler part between the tags [<Tag>]Put the spoiler part here[<Tag>]

Edit2: Sorry, I should've mentioned how the spoiler tag works first, thank you for fixing it.

Users who are viewing this thread