Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

I mean the new dude seems the most sane and normal person so far buuuuut since the love interests so far seems prerty crazy i wouldn't be too optimistic. Also still holding out a bit for the one that cared for penelope even when it's not her 'turn' in the game

I'm pretty sure the author is gonna pull some weird shit plot where this whole time she misunderstood the intentions of her brothers.

The price reminds me of the crown prince of the empire in the isekai GATE anime.

After playing through one story in Maybe and getting the bad end, I can relate with Penelope’s frustration with raising affection levels.... but instead of being the villainess, I’m just poor 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
My instincts are that the prince has a very similar upbringing to her, just reacted in a different way to solve it.

While she tried to get away, he is set on facing everything face on with full force.

I think those 2 will have easier time understanding each other and healing each other wounds.

The magician seems nice but I also have the feeling that he is completely unable to understand and deal with the level of trauma she has gone through.

In fact, his overly high kindness is poison that risks making her overly reliant on him for everything. Plenty of irl examples where people with similar experience latch onto folk that show them too much kindness and stop trying to heal up their own wounds.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the double update!

Coz I was so curious I read the novel and got spoiled here and there, but before this story reached the point where it derailed these first chapters are actually good. The art isn't shabby as well so I'll go with the ride for now

@Moth
Wait really? Fffffffffffff- and here I thought he just had some beef with the FMC because her presence threaten the orphans he took in

Thank you for double release <3

In this chapter her bros & father in her original life don't seem very bad, they asked her condition and such, there are many ways to survive aside from being pissed and depressed like her, just use your charm as a girl like Sanghee, tempt them.

Even though he seems nice, I’m gonna predict that the wizard dude is actually a sadist who likes to see girls cry...

Wow a double release, thanks so much!! <3 Also, I don't trust the white haired capture target so far I mean...his affection went up cause she was crying lol. He could be a closet sadist o_O

Finally, the white haired nice guy appeared.
Edit: But why was he acting so shady tho. He seems like that double-faced type. Gosh, maybe the male lead isn’t even gonna be a target. Or maybe she will really get back to her own world and live a happy life without all this drama.

Fed-Kun's army
I wanna just add something based on the WN
Penelope says she hates him thousands of times more then he hates her, which I think is an important distinction. Just saying she hates him doesn't accurately describe their relationship anyway
Just throwing that in there.

Users who are viewing this thread