Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

With every capture target I'm like 🥵🥵🥵

This art is killing me. It's gorgeous!

Also I love this MC. I really want her to be happy. 💔 She deserves it.

Dex-chan lover
Outrageously good. It takes all I have not to dig in all those spoiler tags in the comments!
The art is also hands down best I've seen so far. And the story, ohh, don't even get me started. Pure gold.

Dex-chan lover
Man. Vinter is such a nice guy that I'm actually kinda...skeptical. Like...he isn't gonna turn out to be a yandere who'll have more bad endings as his affection grows higher, is he? I hope not, because he's the best love interest so far.

...Yeah, no. I don't feel a scrap of sympathy for her piece of shit brothers. She rightly hates all four of them both as herself and this poor "villainess". They're the ones at fault for all of her shitty encounters, so them abruptly getting a conscience is not only too little too late, but just plain hypocrisy.

I think during the dream in the novel she talks more about family time that she unable to be a part of and shows her longing of a family. Also by second brother she was thinking of her past life brother, but it not that different from this one

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand her brothers.. In both lives. O3o
Many thanks

Moooar I need mooooar! This is sooo good! 😭 thank u so much for translating this! ❤️❤️❤️ Can’t wait to find out how her brother reacts to being told she hates him or if she’ll make an excuse as to why she said that! Kyaaaa~ >0<

Dex-chan lover
The god or divine being that placed her in this position has a twisted sense of humour.

Aggregator gang
@unime:
she misunderstood her brothers in her live in modern era. They cared for her, but their ways were to strange so that she didn't understand them.
For the brothers here (Penelope's brothers), in my opinion they're just like the brothers in the webtoon 'Beware of the brothers', as kids they thought she took over their real sister's place, so they bullied her.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, character who is a human person that doesn't just casually consider killing MC at every opportunity.

Aggregator gang
Poor girl either her past or present life, both are sh*t 😢
That Vinter guy might look nice on the outside but I'm afraid that by the rule of otome game, every nice guy are actually sketchy on the inside compared to the guy who is dangerous on the outside.

Thank you for the double chapter <3

But still why did they put her in such a shabby apartment in her real life? At least find a decent place so she could at least live a decent life.I could understand why she had twisted view of her 'family' if what she can see clearly was that kind of treatment.

Edit : and i won't accept the 'i actually care for her but i can't get close to her except for bullying' kind of trope.Her mental and physical being were being abused just because of your 'shyness' in showing your care,dear sweet loving brothers and father.

Users who are viewing this thread