Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

I really dig the white haired guy but... I have a feeling I'm going to end up hating his guts.

I’m not falling for angone of those nice-guy trope in the start mmm
I’ve lost my mind on the Stepmother’s Marchen already so you wizard guy, I’m keeping my peeples sheepled.

Also,
I kond of snorted when she blurted I hate you to that brother hahaha what a funny thing.

Thank you for yhe double update!

remember the rules, if the percentage of the targets increased drastically it will also easy to decreased, its a trap.. im gonna bet my last penny to kallisto

Double-page supporter
I think the wizard is a trap. He supposedly often helps Yvonne by revealing Penelopes schemes; maybe he can do that because Game-Penelope trusted him too much?

Penelope should just kill wizard and Yvonne. Bam, 2 problems solved.

In any case, my bet is on the prince. They're both isolated by their surroundings, and dude's probably lonely... giving her a good shot on getting his good side.
They'd also complement each other nicely - the fake girl who gets killed for being lippy, and the legitimate heir who is never made to face consequences no matter what he does.

Double-page supporter
I'm getting the feeling that her brothers hated her because she hated them

This is too much 😭😭 why do she has to re-experience her hardships in different setting this is rly sad omg

The wizard is not a trap the problem is the game in itself, 'cause if she didn't turn off the answers she would probably be dead, but those answers are probably stuff the "Real Penelope" would say, so maybe the "real Penelope" did something that pissed him off and that's why he was always helping Ivonne...
But I'm just thinking out loud...
Anyways
Thanks a lot for the chapters!!

White guy seems untrustworthy.

Thank you so much for the translations! It's much appreciated!

I mean Vinter looks kinda nice i suppose? His affection meter goes up too easily though so that's a bit suspicious but it's still not fast enough to be so wary about him. Anyway i don't know if Reynold is genuinely worried about her, it's not the 1st time he acted like this. Knowing his personality, maybe not

Wizard probably a Yandere or something
Still need to meet the last LI who is actually nice and normal
And yeah fuck those brothers, they’ve been irredeemable so far.

All white in a game about fucked dangerous leads. Screams danger IMO. Also I do like that we are getting glimpses at her life before the game.

@papperless

If her father and her brothers had really treated her well in her past life, they wouldn't have had to ask her how she was, because no one would have beaten her taking advantage of the fact that her brother hated her in a blatant way and therefore there would have been no consequences.

@Lucrecia I feel like it's more of a misunderstanding by this FL, she taking things too negatively towards her family. Like yes her father and brothers are cold, but in fact they still asked instead of completely ignoring her.

Well there are some isekais that FL decides to earn affection even from complete ass family instead of being hateful and it's working, feels like this FL taking the wrong way and making it worse for her.

Users who are viewing this thread