⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⢰⣹⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣭⣷⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠤⠄⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢾⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠠⣿⣿⣷⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢄⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿

Thanks for the translation.

I hope everything isn't forgiven right away. I hope they freaking realize they were @ssholes and realize how messed up she now is because oh them.

He isn't going to blame her for this incident. But just wait for future chapters and see just how this ducal family flip flops.

Dex-chan lover
The servants may be acting nicer but it's more likely that they know they can't get away with how they acted before, and now they are trying to act overly good to avoid coming under fire from her now that others would actual believe what she says.

Ouch. For me it seems like they had such a strong reaction not because they care about her, but because they think of her as
their property.

You know, like how a child will cry and make a ruckus if someone sabotaged their toy. It doesn't necessarily mean the toy is cherished, it simply meant that the child's pissed that something which belongs to them got broken.

For this family it's just a matter of pride really, always calling on 'being an Eckart' this and that.

@TakeiDaloui Legit this. They saw how her father and brothers reacted to her injury, and now they more or less know what would happen to them - fucking cowards.

@Eclat123 Yeah, that's how I see it too. I'm sure Pink Hair (I don't want to bother knowing their names at this point lol) just had a rude awakening, but it might be a while before the other two realize what they've been doing. God, just thinking about how Pinky is the one who ruined her reputation within the house, pisses me off...

From the behaviors and whatnot I bet she got engaged with the prince in the time while she was sleeping. Like, how else would a prince take responsibility for giving 'er a scar on the forehead neck?

Users who are viewing this thread