Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Double-page supporter
That was a pretty forgiving drop in favourability, all things considered 😅

Oh man, surely that's more than a -2% hit! That was... Daaaaaamn. Also the art is so gorgeous that it's hard to look at, the lighting, the shading, it's outta this world!!!

hah people in the comments talking about how she lost her patience, when you think about it there is no reason to have patience this familys stupid 10% up 10% down no one sees what they did to her selfish ignorent, and at most all a Human also korean drama and stuff.

Please 😭 I ran out of tissues and I’m not ready to read the next chapters. I.WILL.CRY.

even though i read the novel and know what to expect this scene still made me feel like crying.

@silkytea I'm not as mystified as much by her snapping at Reynold, as I am by the fact that in 1 chapter she was thinking about how much Emily is actually helping her, and the only reason she hasn't starved is because Emily is bringing her good food, and then in the next chapter she basically accuses Emily of serving her pig slop.

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought they were progressing. I wish for MC and OG Penelope's happiness and away from this toxic family 😭

Ohohoho so the manhwa is finallu getting to the good parts!!! This drama is soo 🥴🥴👌👌👌

Finally, i know why this girl really hate these guy on that mansion. They're such a trash. Annoying ugh.
(I heard she is not forgiving them until the last?)

Dex-chan lover
I mean wtf was she supposed to say lol
I love the art in this series.
Tysm for the updates

@2SpiritCherokeePrincess that was Chapter 2...she has since forgiven her and Emily has become the person most loyal to her. Like I said, Penelope specifically thought to herself she needed to thank Emily for bringing her good food now,,,instead she insulted her.

@HOOfan_1 Ooh yeah. She probably just snapped out of anger and lost her rationality for a moment. It's just so upsetting for Penelope. 😥

Users who are viewing this thread