Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

@kawaiidogkittyq
*insert surprised-face pikachu* that is a turn I was not expecting hahaha

wow, this novel/manhwa really goes through a new route, with the dialogue options and now a curse that follows the MC

the poor girl, she just can't get a break 😔

I was scared that the story will try to redeem that black hair brother immediately with the whole 'omg penelope almost fell but he held her up and ask a semi-nice(?) question so he automatically became a good character' bs, glad it didnt. Murderous asswipes.
Thanks for the chapter!

@SilentStorm

I see. Well, I hope he doesn't do anymore unforgiving things until the story actually gets to that point, because right now I feel like no matter the reason, some characters are already beyond saving for me. Specially her stepbrothers. Thank you for the spoilers btw

Thanks for the translation!

Wow that was so frustrating! Its understandable how Penelope turned out the way she was with a background like that. After all, why should she let herself be stepped on? Her family is trash seriously. How dare they adopt someone then treat them like shit then just toss them away after finding their true daughter? She just did her best to fight back against their bullying.

This is the first isekai villainess manga/manhwa that i have ever cried to.All other villainess had it easy, not exactly easy but, they had the will and condition that they could control and turn the world upside down.This villainess?Nothing and no one is at her side.Every time she talks, she had to think,'Will this kill me?Should i do this?'.That is rough as fuvk.No one should think like that at every moment of their life.This really broke my heart.

Anyways, i have read that this manhwa/manga has its novel,could i get the link for anyone who wants to?

It's the first time any isekai has affected me this much emotionally.. I just want her to live happily and peacefully. Please. Poor girl...

Is it too much to ask for a reverse violence ending? Would love if everyone who tormented her ended up suffering too smh

I wonder if it was the staff / servants who framed her. The older one clearly dislikes her but doesnt seem the type to actively commit fraud. The younger one I feel is similiar but in a different way. I really dont think any of the 3 would have framed her. Anyhow hopefully those shits get taught a lesson.

Watching Penelope's suffering, illustrated, hurts so much, all over again 😢, thank you for translating the manhwa guys! And you guys, if you want to know what happens next, you can read the english translation of the novel in wattpad by @catslovetowels. The manhwa is incredibly loyal, so far, to the novel!

Double-page supporter
The only villainess manga that truly made me feel so terrible.

Gods. I genuinely hope this manhwa doesn't go down the typical route of the leads all starting to care for the heroine and her being oblivious/misunderstanding it. Not because I particularly hate that trope, but she needs OUT. Fuck these people, they don't deserve to be a part of her life. If her actions can make them understand how awful they've been, great. Doesn't mean she should let them within 100 ft of her once she's no longer under their roof.

Users who are viewing this thread