Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

@Dangmeee07
OH MY FUCK REALLYYYY?!?!?! I'M CRYING!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!😫😫😭😭😭😭💘💘💘💘 I WANTED IT TO BE HIM SINCE I FIRST SAW HIM, AND HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR HIM TO REAPPEAR IN THE STORYY😭😭😭😭😭💘💘💘💘💘
It's settled, I'm gonna read the novel💞😌

ok eclis really went and said 'step on me' to penny in this chap lol, but hey i'm not judging, i too would want penny to step on me😤

hhhhhh i read the novel up to after the arc after this one *wink wink* soooo im so hyped!!! btw does anyone know where i can read a good english translation of the novel? i had to stop because i cant understand the version im reading anymore T_T

thanks in advance~~~

I read the novel, but man i just can't help myself, its just a master piece, so pretty ♡♡♡

Thank you !

isnt season 2 supposed to be about the prince?? so why is that bastard of a brother in the cover instead😡😡😡😡😡😡

thank you for the chapter btw, im so glad its back, its been so long!

Dex-chan lover
@marmarsmile Well, take a closer look at the covers section of the series page. It just defaults to whatever the most recent one is, someone mass uploaded some stuff into there. That one is labeled as volume 8, whether that's even remotely correct or not. The majority of the things in there look like they came from the novel version, after all.

dropped this. it's just so hurt seeing eclis now after knowing his story from the novel. He isn't bad and stil can be helped but what happened was just so sad. I really do believe eclis deserve a better ending.

OML MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS
Please tell me the author of the manhwa is going down the Eclis route and not the Prince route ;v;

Users who are viewing this thread