Villains Are Destined to Die

Dex-chan lover
oh. my. GOODNESS! ! ! ! !
it's not my birthday but it sure feels like it, thank you so much for these chapters

@Sardeed

I completely agree with you! Like the purpose of the system is to rate stories for their qualities like writing, concepts, art and overall flow as well as many other factors. If you know you don't like a certain genre then obviously you stay clear of it. Let fans of the actual genre comment and rate the damn thing. Like I've seen people literally come to discussion boards and comments sections to shit on mangas that are CLEARLY labeled because it is a genre they dislike. They don't even bother to read the manga sometimes and judge it purely on what they assume the genre is like!

You don't like a certain genre? Alright, that's fine. Everyone is allowed to have their own tastes but don't be an ass about it. It's so frustrating. I hope more people can be like you and respect other people's tastes while staying clear of things they know they won't like.

;v; heck ch 33 just makes me want more.
WHAT A NOTE TO END ON
ty for the updates!!~

@K00K13

I will assume that the person you are talking about is me and I'm sorry for my behavior that day.

@theTl
Also this manhwa is amazing lulz.

@TinTheGreat

I mean, it's okay. I've been called way worse things before. I realize that everyone makes mistakes and has their bad days so I forgive you for maybe lashing out that one time. We are all human after all. I mean even I went a bit overboard I have to admit.

I wasn't really addressing anyone in particular in my comment, I've run into more people who I've had disagreements with and where it ended pretty sourly but thank you for apologizing either way. It means a lot to me.

Users who are viewing this thread