Vinland Saga - Vol. 24 Ch. 174 - Sailing West Part 8

Contributor
@ManaLime That child got all of his grandparent's inheritance in one well-planned move, truly a prodigy and quite possibly an isekai protagnist.

Great, he's going to introduce toilets and paper currency by age 4 and have a harem by 6.

after everything in the world, I like these calm chapters with wholesome/funny moments.
I know the tone shift is strong, but this is the calm b4 the storm.... and idk how to feel about that.

anyways SIGRUD!!!! mah baby is back! TAT

The "It Talked" panel was awesome 😁 Then the whole genius appearing everything 100 years thing. Fun chapter and nice way to reintroduce Sigurd and Hatt.

I liked the chapter, but the cliffhanger from last chapter and the conclusion in this one is some trash tier soap opera writing lol

ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FOUR CHAPTERS IN AND WE FINALLY GET WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR: A GODDAMN SMILE FROM SIGURD!!!!!!! YEAAA BOOOOOOOOIIIIII

Fed-Kun's army
I like this as a Shounen but I liked this as a Seinen better. Still good though, even if it's hardly the same manga.

Fed-Kun's army
SIGGGGG SO CUTE SO CUTE!!!! HIS PRECIOUS SMILE AHHHHH I CANT,,, hes so wholesome. I fucking love his character development 😭😭 plus the chapter was adorableeee

Users who are viewing this thread