Vinland Saga - Vol. 25 Ch. 179 - Sailing West Part 13

@firefox1234

I interpreted that comment as meaning the users in the comment section of mangadex hating on female characters, not the mangaka’s or the site hosting service.

In the context of Vinland Saga I feel like the commenters display gender equality and hate both male and female equally.

I can only dream when Cuckfinn's pacifist nature is dabbed on by scalpcutting Indians.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum."
"If you want peace, prepare for war."

It sounds like an oxymoron for pacifist and anti-war supporters. But it reflects reality and is necessary for survival.

One cannot be truly peaceful without being capable of great violence. If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful - you are harmless.

The irony of Thorfinn's pacifist beliefs is that he will survive hostile encounters because he has lived through war; it's his people that will suffer and die.

Dex-chan lover
Thorfinn has nice strats. Skraelings can wreck your early game if you rush farming near them.

Didn't Thorfinn have a baby with Gudrid? As far as I know, I'm pretty damn sure that means he ain't a virgin no more

Fed-Kun's army
You know how things would REALLY COME FULL CIRCLE?

If violent conflict comes and is visible to Karli... and he goes looking for a weapon or asking Hild to make him one to fight with.

Then Thorfinn sees this and tells him:
F628Puf.jpg

Could we get some Native American geopolitics? Please? Would be pretty sick, just sayin.

Dex-chan lover
@DatFcker That would indeed be a nice full circle.

I think the guys that are planning the coup will be what pushes Karli to get a sword.

Users who are viewing this thread