Virgin Extinction Island

Tomboys are a superior form of life.

We need to form a tomboy supremacist political organization to so that all of womankind can achieve apotheosis as they are transformed in Tomboys.

Fed-Kun's army
@ilikeanime from who?
i mean i guess they could hire a bunch of prostitutes who will sleep with 17 year olds before their birthday or something
but thats something that can be done after the breakout has settled
in their current situation, there are millions of men, 18 and older, who are virgins and are about to die. too much demand, not enough prostitutes. you saw how the red light district became flooded.

Well, ain't it outright the most ridiculous story I've come across. The inclusion of the *old* us president and the translation group adding alternate universe Trump tweets into credits took me by surprise, lol'd hard. It doesn't seem like that at first but this manga pushes the message about that "toxic virgin mindset" in particular, you see lots of strawman incel thoughts popping in our boys' heads every now and then and the author strikes those thought pieces down by the hands of the several girl characters in there i.e. "if you just come off as a needy horny man, girls will be disgusted in the first place" or "you can't find the ideal girl in your head, you *have* to get to know that the real world women are not only their bodies, consider their personalities as well".

This manga also mocks the society's view on virgins since all non-virgin characters act like virgins spread the deathly plague despite the fact that the only ones getting killed are the virgins themselves. And they look down on virgins hard just because of the fact that they didn't get laid before. I mean, idk about Japanese culture but I reckon Japanese lose their virginity rather early. Otherwise, they're just kids at that age. Damn.

I'd recommend this manga to the ones deep in that otaku culture or the ones who goes full feminazi when they encounter men. I hate the "otaku vs. normie" joke itself. That joke needs to die and people shouldn't wage gender wars of any kind anymore. TRP, SJW, simping, blackpill and their antithesis etc. has been around as long as the internet has been around and it's definitely getting ridiculous.

Contributor
At least one good girl in this story.

Would not be surprised if she died soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Trump really sells this manga, the credit pages are basically Canon at this point.

Double-page supporter
Would gay sex counts is what i want to know :3

This manga could be the 2nd wave of shota advocation after Boku no P***

This manga deserves way more than the rating of 6 it has now. Really funny and legit made me chuckle a lot. Looking forward to seeing more of it

THIS IS THE BEST WORK OF MANGA OF 2020. PLEASE GIVE ME MORE HOW DO I CONTACT THE AUTHOR AND TELL THEM THEYRE AMAZING

man this manga doesn't make sense at all, especially how the government seems very incompetent to handle this kind of problem, i mean japan already has a low birth rates now with all the young virgin die. how the Fu*k the government expect for japan to run properly as a country if millions of young people die.

also the thing i hate the most is there's no talking about the economy because i'm sure after millions of young people die the economy of japan will immediately went sh*t investors and factories will pull out of japan as quick as possible japan will have a grim future japan should be in chaos right now but in this manga everything is fine no talking about the economy at all!!! Gosh i hate this so much!!!!!

10/10 for the hilarious premise and plot.
-1 for the sometimes weird anatomy.

though seriously, with the score of 6 this was quite unexpectedly enjoyable

Supporter
If the people voting 1 had actually read this, they'd find out it is actually pretty good.

i thought this was gonna be some kinda hentai but this is actually hilarious, the premise is wacky but not hard to follow. Definitely a must-read if you like laughing at incels

Users who are viewing this thread