Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 37

please, author. . . let this be a rare moment where we all know she's a fucking dumbass but for once, coincidentally, nothing went wrong despite her blunder. because I actually cannot handle the secondhand embarrassment I know I'll feel if the next chapter plays out how i think it's going to. why why why does the author insist on making her so stupid??? how is it attractive? she's so dumbbbb

Dex-chan lover
Look I get it was extremely stressful almost being caught and the whirlwind that ensued but he literally just told her like at worst 20 minutes ago that he put his initials on the fake.
Author please your MC isn't this damn stupid. Like holy shit you don't need every single plot progress point to be "because holy shit this MC is so stupid she couldn't do X or despite knowing better not do Y".

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was greatly exasperated by her stupidity. It made me lose all interest in her. I don't care who she ends up with. I would just feel pity for whichever guy it is. And as @professorrumbleroar put it, this is just setting up another secondhand embarrassment scene, which I wouldn't want to line up for. Ugh, such a waste of the pretty art. Hopefully Koonac gets a better series to illustrate in the future.

Urghhh DISAPPOINTED!, I was literally like girl, look for the one with his initials!

I have a sliver of hope that Hamel will end up with Ginger. Welp, at least he's smart enough for both of them. Lolz.

im really glad that i aint the only one frustrated with the FL's stupidity. i agree with the others that it is already tiring. bruh this stupid bitch literally- she getting on my nerves. honestly, im disappointed, this is one of the manhwas that i was looking forward to develop but bitch, nevermind

Fed-Kun's army
The initials people are saying she should've looked at... aren't they supposed to be tiny? That you have to inspect it REALLY well to see? Or am I making that up? Even if I am, stressful moments will not remind you of important details unless you're built that way and Ginger is definitely not. A character flaw, yes. Is she dumb, ... yeah, I mean, that was decided a while back honestly but at this moment, I can't really blame her. Fight or flight maaaaan.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Ginger. You're adorable, and also incredibly stupid.

Still works for me though, she's lovably dumb.

Dex-chan lover
God bless Ginger, she's so fucking stupid. Not two brain cells to rub together. I love her.

Root lady, please look at the initial he carved in the fake necklace damnit.

I know its really tiny and u're in a rush and worried for the dude but can u please-
FOR MY SANITY SAKE aaaaggghhhhh

We need moments like this to remind us that this MC would make a horrible Empress and she's completely unworthy of standing beside the Emperor. You don't have to be a genius but you must not sabotage those around you.

now she is just being dumb, first ofc the necklace and the dumb clumsy move. Second,no claustrophobic person would be okay being put into a situation like that

author obviously wants ginger to be stupid as can possibly be for the funny haha effect but pushing it too much gets exhausting to watch

SGR

Double-page supporter
She dropped the necklace.
I'm dropping this series.

The quantity of stupid went beyond my tolerance level.

Users who are viewing this thread