Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
akdjhklhsjfdklhfdjh This is so funny I can't-

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was expecting her to realize that her necklace is fake when he made it so obvious that he was reading her mind.

In a way it make the story much more interesting. Her not hiding her thoughts from him, I mean I enjoy that little interaction of theirs when she thought of a silly story in her head and he laughs.

I hope he turns down the red head. Since he was reading her mind, he should realize the necklace is enchanted.

Lollll🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm starting to feel the secondhand embarrassment hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
I think she got tricked by the fact that he ignored the "heroine" and she underestimated her fiance's stupidity. She expected that he wouldn't try to bluff after it became obvious that she'd see exactly what he did.

Considering he can read her mind, he likely got that thought about the necklace and will realize that the girl isn't special but the necklace is. This should cut off the original route.

Well.. if ginger think about the necklace wont the prince hear her? Like oh so its the necklace then. Ill just take that necklace. Blah blah blah.. i dont think the prince is an idiot to think the lady is mysterious once he heard ginger's thoughts on that necklace...

he's been distracting me for a while now, but WHO IS THAT HAMSOM GUY IN THE CREDIT PAGE? I LOVE HIS BLUE HAIR ❤️❤️

HAHAHA AS I THOUGHT HE CAN READ HER MIND! TF HAHAHAH THATS SO EMBARRASSING GINGER! 😂😂 uh and o yeah
For those wondering who that hunk on the credit page , if im not wrong he's from 'Golden Haired Elementalist' an emperor or headmaster im not quite sure

Awh I loveee these types of ML x FL interactionss!! They're my fav after the tsundere ML type because tsunderes for lyf.

Honestly I respect lerajie for this. Kiki is a damn fool. She’s too smart to let him trick her. And I mean...it’s a prized family heirloom.

That fake allows her to read the king's thoughts? That was a twist I didn't expect!
At least he seems amused. I wonder how things will go now that Lerajie appeared with the other nekclace. Hmmm...

Theory: the fake necklace was bought from the same person the book was! mwhahaha author. The author is meddling with their own story, bwhahhaha.

Aggregator gang
Damn her plan wasn't full proof bc she wouldnt stop thinking about the novel and she was being fucking weird in her mind lmao jesus

Users who are viewing this thread