Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 7

I just love this!!🤣
The ML seems interested in her regardless of her thoughts and I'm in for that!
If this is gonna be the Mc messing around and the ML finding he likes her that way, I can’t wait for the next chapter

Aggregator gang
Nice mr useless fiance lololol by this time i would already beg my mom to break off the engagement if i were ginger lolololol thank you for the update tho! I guess we can agree that the prince (or king?) is not the only one who find her thoughts amusing but us readers too XD

Fed-Kun's army
I'm definitely sure she knows about the young kings "powers" or atleast someone in her family is making it so her thoughts can't be heard so she will "stick out" from the crowd to him? Eh, I hope he doesn't fall for it and listens to the MC's thoughts about her xD

Dex-chan lover
LOL ginger.. Girl... Get out of your head space a little. Its such a one sided conversation
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
He's actively responding to her thoughts, if he'd been isolated due to the mind reading he likely wouldn't for most people. So he heard her knowledge of his ability, and that she expected him not to be able to do so, That would possibly be why he's responding to her thoughts, both as a way to mess with her, and inform her he can hear her. If he didn't read her about the necklace, it's possible he'll figure it out from her reaction to the Antagonist.

Dex-chan lover
My guess on the subject is that Ginger will rattle in her thoughts about the nature of the pendant and he will ask Leraje that she takes out the pendant. Only for Ginger and Leraje start a mental spat that will amuse him inmensely and keep both close for sh*ts and giggles. I can see him do that.

Double-page supporter
It would be hilarious if the end of the story she hasn't finished reading actually ends with her being with the Prince.

i love this, its setting up to be such a stupid romance oh my god. I need it to continue to be like this

Dex-chan lover
I always thought it would be fun to hold a one-sided conversation with a mind reader.

On the bright side, the fiance has no right to complain about Ginger dumping him now. And hard.

Poor Ginger got ahead of herself too soon and too far. At least she caught the prince's attention now, and hopefully he's less interested in the "heroine" because he knows about the necklace now.

thank you for the translation!!!

i think the worst (best?)/funniest part about ginger being dense about the prince being able to read her mind (aside from the prince not even being trying to be discreet) is that she DID consider the possibility of the trash fiance not being able to steal the necklace from lerajie and him giving her a fake one, but after that she just assumed she got the original lmao

i really liked the contrast between the start of the relationship between ginger/prince and book!lerajie/book!prince:
book!lerajie thought book!prince was attracted to her and she "seduced" him, book!prince thought book!lerajie knew about his powers and wanted to know why he couldnt read her mind
but with ginger and the prince, the prince can read ginger's mind and he knows ginger knows about his powers and she still thinks about him normally (assuming he cant read her mind, but still), she only thinks stuff like "he's handsome!" and "im gonna beat him up if he keeps it up", and no "he's a monster" or stuff like that

i love ginger but i just hope she gets at least a little less dense later on

Dex-chan lover
@sinkingship

Maybe she's smart enough to come to the conclusion that changing the future would change what's written in the book so there it's pretty moot to read too far ahead..... or she's just an idiot. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread