Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
That Ginger story. Gosh she's adorable and low key reminds me of Latte a little

Aggregator gang
So it really was a fake. I wonder why she was late then? Did the fiance try holding her up after procuring a fake? Man is he useless. And the prince better know the trick. He's had plenty of opportunity to know she knows about his power and that her rival has a necklace to block it.

Fed-Kun's army
Ginger's so stupid. She didn't even realize that she probably had a fake necklace immediately during their first interaction. Izana read every single one of her thoughts, and they were pretty ridiculous in the first place.

Gahh I was cringing internally but I guess that's what makes her adorable ahahaha

She's not STUPID, just DENSE, tho it was probably made up for the sake of the story I HATE it when they do that because weirdly enough, she did think of this possibility first, and she was quite perceptive at first, but somehow changed up along the way. Atl it's funny, especially Ginger, with her IDGAF attitude. 😂

Omg her inner thoughts hahaha

Izana should know the stuff about the future from the novel too since she kept thinking about it

OMAIGHAD THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE💕💕
LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT CHAPTER😂😂

So lyk.. in conclusion, the prince can only read thoughts if he look at them in the eye?

Unlike the mousou telepathy???

Aggregator gang
Yay! This means he's going to fall in love with her because he likes the true Ginger!!
AND this means he won't fall in love with Larajie DESPITE not being able to read her thoughts.
HAPPY DAY!!!!!!
This chapter was soooo cute haha. I was dying the whole time XD

Dbsksbsksbskshosshskshsibssk

Ok so before I was intrigued, but this chapter def hooked me on this story!!!!!! I’m a big nut for dense MCs 😆😆😆😆

Lmao gurl he’s more interested in your dumb mind than some girl who he can’t read😂😂

So definitely, that prince knows what she's thinking as that necklace was fake and now princey knows that their circumstances are similar to a novel Ginger Root has read, so it's now up to him whether he falls for red head or not. Hope Red Head gets turned down so badly

Group Leader
i mean at this point idk how people still don't realize that the point of this story is just her being dumb HAHAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread