Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 7

If I had a book that describes my future, I would read it right away. At least skim it first.

Uhh I'm sorry but.... she really is a big fucking dumb heroine. Also (for me) not really likeable. Much more interesting seems that other red bitch - at least she knows what to say and how to act.
Sorry Ginger, your enemy is smarter than you 🤷‍♀️

....well, I guess she will become a root when she buries herself in shame for being......... dumb; I mean, wasn't she listening what Izana was saying to her? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I KNEW HER IDIOT THOUGHTS WILL MAKE HER FAILLLL U BAKAAAAAAA U SHOULDNT HAVE SAID THAT LMAOOO U SHOULD HAVE SAID "DONT FAL FOR HIM" SEVERAL TIMES OR STH LMAOO

Fed-Kun's army
wonder if hood dude have the book to both of them or like mitch match books that have two endings and theyre both trying to grab Izanas attention to be the female lead, my girl got the bootleg necklace

AAAAAH I knew something like that was going to happen but Ginger is hilarious and always better than the rival who steals other people's partners, even though the man himself was pathetic

Fed-Kun's army
I KNEW IT LMAOOO

i think Izana reading her dumbass thoughts is better than him not being able to read her at all 😭👍

One of the tags for this on Baka updates was Cunning Female Lead.....either she is gonna get ALOT of development or they have really low criteria for this tag.

Hopefully she is more amusing than annoying....

Fed-Kun's army
she's kinda slow isn't she? he basically just replied related to whatever she was thinking....
i mean why is she so sure the red headed bitch not wearing her necklace? she should know wearing that shit is not as complicated as putting on a dress

Users who are viewing this thread