Virtues of the Villainess

Main character is the stupidest fucking bitch i've ever seen in a comic. I don't even know why i read up to chpter 36 expecting anything better..............

This is actually entertaining after binge read other villainess tag where characters tried to murder each other.

This is actually entertaining after binge read other villainess tag where characters tried to murder each other.

JGJ

I'd much rather Ginger get with Hamel than the prince, he's a boring asshole. Nothing interesting about either his looks or personality, just another sob story shitstain.

I swear the FL annoys me more and more each chapter with how stupid she is. The plot was great, but the execution is very poorly done for this series. Not worth the read in my opinion.
Chapter 36 she was explicitly told that there was a visible signature on the fake one so that you can identify the fake from the real one. But when she got them mixed up she just said “Oh the shiny one must be real.”

FL is so dammed stupid it's amusing. Like it is absolutely in character for her to mess the necklaces up, what did you expect.

Oh Ginger... she just keeps failing! 🤣🤣
It's refreshing how the FL doesn't suddenly become a genius and still keeps character as a villainess, it leaves you with those forehead slapping moments where you go, "of course she failed... why did I expect her to suddenly succeed and not be clumsy 😅".
But she's relatable because I am just as clumsy as her and I probs would mess up as well. 😂
I recommend reading this for the humour and laughs and not for the romance. The FL is so amusing you just want to know what crazy thing she'll do next! 😆

look i agree that Ginger is sometimes as dumb as rock but...i kinda like that about her! a lot of villainess manwhas have the, usually teenage, villainess become a genius and easily win against their enemies. Ginger is literally barely an adult and doesn’t have all of the answers, which is way more realistic...and the fact that she’s ridiculous is part of what makes her likable. also...definitely leaning more towards Hamel than the prince at this point for her to end up with, but I can tell Hamel’s going to end up heartbroken :((

Her foolishness gets to my nerves 😑 [If you did read all the 39 chapters, it is not a spoiler for you]
Kiki already stole the wrong necklace once; how did you do the same mistake? WOW!

I really can't stand how cringey Ginger was with the necklace.. Of course she failed, what did I expect.. But to bring Hamel with her and waste all of his effort?
It's suck...

Users who are viewing this thread