Virtues of the Villainess

Fed-Kun's army
Female lead is too stupid. And she doesn't really have good chemistry with the male lead...

Very good manhwa but the credit page is stupid haha, somehow i though it's a part of the manhwa from few first chaptters, and it's still affect me even i know it's not, cause it's image to image, direct to my eyes.

hi keijiv! thanks for the translation! no wonder there's now updates for the past months T.T
Thankyou so much for picking this up!!

😍Thank you for updating ! I hope the other chapters are posted soon.... I find Ginger being so forward in her seduction of Izana really refreshing 😆

Dex-chan lover
The "original group" is 6 chapters behind. If the their work is of higher quality then I look forward to reading their work on reread but there is no legitimate reason for there to be only one group working on a project.

Why can't Hamel just erase Lerajie's memories about the book?

I mean, he could easily erase Hamel Bray from Ginger's mind completely. Why can't he do the same to Lerajie? Lerajie has a necklace that protects her but can't they just take it and erase her memories then?

thank u so much for the chapters keijiv T__T
but yes i do agree with PlanOfInaction .... unless the group is given actual translation rights from the creator, there's no rule that says other groups aren't allowed to pick up series

I agree with everyone else, the other group is 6 chapters behind and haven't posted for 2 months... I really hope you continue with the translations, keijiv.

Group Leader
hey keijiv! thank you so much for picking this up :)
hope you have good day!

Thank you so much for picking this up! 🤩🤩 The original group might as well have dropped it side they haven’t updated for 3 months

Users who are viewing this thread