Virtues of the Villainess

At first I didn’t like her but she’s started to kinda grow on me. I don’t know how I read this with all the second hand embarrassment I felt. The amount of time I had to stop and pause because of the second hand embarrassment.
she’s naive, cute and funny. Everything good expect for the part where she fell for him at first sight. It would’ve been more better if she fell for him during this current phase.

@Halina Yeah I completely agree w/ all you said, even the second hand embarassemnt 😂it was sometimes hard to bear, but w/ time, I'm starting to like Ginger...

With all the second hand embarrassment comments, I thought it would be super cringe, but it's not as bad as I imagined. It's super adorable and the art is like eye candy. FL can be pretty reckless sometimes which is a bit frustrating 😰, but she really does carry the weight of this series. Only on chp 39 atm, but I'm excited to see how this will play out.

tappytoon is caught up now with the scans and on the 19th it will be ahead.. so at least we’ll get a new chapter on Friday

Beautiful art but not really my taste, she is too obsessed with the novel plot and her character is somewhat annoying... clownish mc? Also does she have a problem with her memory? It's quite painful to read her dialogues but the art makes it affordable.

After you get through some of the early chapters the second hand embarrassment stops and actually gets pretty interesting. Worth a read but if the second hand embarrassment is too much skipping those chapters wont hinder the story.

extraordinarily memeable mc its rly very ridiculous how idiotic she is but ig if u wanna read about the airheaded somehow still alive type then u may like this. and its not like i dislike this story rly. its just hard not to be embarrassed while reading this.
ex of meme

4zx9qj.jpg

There is another manhwa where the FMC is also an idiot
(Her backstory is that in her previous life her friend's boyfriend and her bestfriend were fighting but she didnt do jack shit )
and I hated her. Ginger is also an idiot but she is a lovable idiot. Her character is not super complex (which is sometimes better than having a deep character that contradicts themselves). And the story has a pretty decent balance of comedy and romance.
The manhwa i tried to mention but forgot the name of tries to take itself seriously... with an idiot mc that contradicts herself. (She says she "tries to change" but she still creates her own problems)

😭😭😭 I really enjoy the stupidity of this, I'm sad you guys are dropping this series. This is such a great distraction from life

Users who are viewing this thread