Virtues of the Villainess

Fed-Kun's army
The jury's still out on this one. The verdict will depend on their first interaction, how the ball goes (whether ginger embarrasses herself or not) and how the fiancé gets out of the picture. But I'm giving this a fair shot.

Aggregator gang
...Guessing this is another case of the "protagonist" being a complete bitch that makes you question how the book could possibly frame them as the person whose side you're supposed to be on, while the "villainess" is just misunderstood?

Ngl, this is amazing so far. Pretty obv that the prince can hear her ridiculous thoughts. This is gonna be a wild one.
Also, Gingers design is great.

Aggregator gang
@LilyRoseTulip

No biggie!
I think it has to be multiple reports for it to count anyways, otherwise one person being a twat could cause all kinds of problems.

Oh no
he can definitely read her thoughts!!
He also doesn't seem very happy about it? So curious how this is going to play out. Thank you for translating!

it is true that the fl kinda bratty but i like it, i personally think lerajie doesnt deserve to be the female lead(of the novel in the story)

My gosh, I am already loving this! And it is so obvious already that he can hear her!!!!

Plus not only the description is interesting, the art is amazing and the translators and everyone did amazing job too. Keep up the good work and thank you because this is reallllyyyy interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread