Virtues of the Villainess

Anyone can spoil me? Is rara bad guy or good guy? Because I feel like he is a bad guy in a way..... >3>......and I'm curious to what izana had to talk to lerajie....

Gosh the mc is really awesome in the past 2 chapters good thing she wanted to end that dang engagement blah blah of them

Rara is suspicious

Group Leader
Idk how to articulate this, but everything Ginger does makes me think she's running headfirst into a brick wall.

Fed-Kun's army
Ginger is a realistic portrayal of what a spoiled but not too arrogant noble lady would be. She's kinda selfish, but she does have empathy for others. She isn't the goody goody dense villainess that has become common in Japanese ones, but she isn't a perfect cold genius villainess out for murderous revenge either.
In other words, she is very relatable because she is just a normal girl anyone can relate to.

ch19 feels kinda like an asspull. with how much ginger treasures the book and how careful she is with it, why would she ever leave it just lying on her desk? especially with
her asshole fiancé
around?

Is that normal to leave a stranger/guest unattended in your room? I don't think so. He should've been headed out by servants or something.

So the book falls in the idiots hand.... kinda disappointed with that development....

Now he had it!!! I hate it now! My goodness ginger!!! Know how to tidy your own things so others will not touch nor steal yours! 🤦

I have to hand it to the author....the sheer stupidity has pissed off like nothing before! This is one shitty manhwa! The idiocy is on some hella epic levels.TL team should pick up another one.

Thank you for translating this. I love how silly our MC is and the Emperor's (?) reaction to her antics. Kinda like he just like her based on her being just her with nothing special attached to it😂.
I've read the spoiler a bit so i can't wait to see the next development. Hope there will be more embarrassing scene involving those two love bird😌

Thank you for translating! I really enjoyed reading it and I hope you guys continue to work I on this in the future!

Dex-chan lover
Single handedly one of the worst stories I've read in a while. How did it get a rating as high as it did? Shallow fiction. 😩

Users who are viewing this thread