Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari

Nice he could possess and control a whole kingdom can't wait for more.
Anyone one know where can read light novel for this in english??

@zekkendo
I did my best with what I know, but I could have missed some details for sure. I graduated Spring 2020 with a BS in Biology focusing on Virology and Cellular Biology and actually spent 3 years working on a project to develop a vaccine for Hepatitis C Virus, where I presented in about 4 different scientific conferences about our current ongoing research. In fact, in my Virology seminar in Spring 2019, we actually did a project examining the US' Pandemic Preventative measures after the Ebola outbreak and went over how the US could be in danger of another Ebola outbreak if we weren't careful.

Ironically, because of the outbreak I was unable to get a job in biology, let alone researching Covid, as all the jobs required me to move across the country and the moratorium on flying and travelling in general killed all my chances at working in a lab on the Covid vaccine, and instead I now work a dead end job in a call center and want to blow my brains out.

Life is strange. I just want to study viruses. All hail MCVirus.

This actually seems interesting lol. What better way to infect someone than being consumed by them with your fully infected body

the start is good
im gonna say that the virus will wanting to evolve to be a human
or infecting a human and then somehow will be slice of life just like every other isekai

Users who are viewing this thread