Vtuber General Thread

Dex-chan lover
Reviving this to just say we've been getting some really fantastic streams lately. The 2nd gen off-collab, the Among Us collab, and the Kiara/Subaru off-collab all within 2 weeks. There's probably several other streams I'm forgetting. Not to mention less than a week before Coco and Haato come back.

Dex-chan lover
best doggo korone being appreciated by gaming society does make me happy.
on the other hand, suzuhara lulu on hiatus makes me really sad. she does need her rest, though

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I found a spanish-english vtuber, It's very fun, surprisingly.

Staff
Super Moderator
@hazzack
Let me get home, I'm stuck In a giant metal cylinder rn. Her twitch channel name is Mimbits and she started literally yesterday.

Dex-chan lover
@richman how do you even get stuck in a giant metal cylinder, also how does this even closely related to me? (except me convincing someone that there's a cat trapped in giant metal cylinder but i haven't done that since the the 2 last winters.)

Dex-chan lover
that's.... makes more sense than being stuck in a metal tube in the middle of winter..

Staff
Super Moderator
@hazzack https://twitter.com/Mimibits/status/1343659490810490882?s=19

One of the first funny moments

Dex-chan lover
@richman it's refreshing to hear a vtuber with accent. feels like listening to ina's stream after ame's stream.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
what are you doubting?
I doubt that you found a Spanish-English VTuber AND that you enjoy watching her AND that you're surprised that you enjoy watching her AND that she pronounces "mouth" as "mooth".

Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
I did find one because I was following her twitter since she's a friend of a spanish youtuber I watch, so I saw her announcment and decided to watch her, and I did enjoy watching her and I was surprised because when I tried Hololive I got bored almost instantly, and she does pronounce "mouth" as "mooth".

Staff
Super Moderator
https://twitter.com/Mimibits/status/1359946902654103553?s=19

Users who are viewing this thread