Wagamama Oujo ni Tsukaeta Bannoushitsuji, Tonari no Teikoku de Saikyou no Gunjin ni Nariagari Musousuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Duel

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, but how does challenging Lilt to a duel reverse the fact that the Royal Test Overseer caught you cheating?

His score and your cheating are two totally separate and unrelated issues

And what kind of wager is "If you win, I'll say 'I'm Sowwy uwu', if I win you LEAVE THIS COUNTRY"
????

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, but how does challenging Lilt to a duel reverse the fact that the Royal Test Overseer caught you cheating?

And what kind of wager is "If you win, I'll say 'I'm Sowwy uwu', if I win you LEAVE THIS COUNTRY"
????
Idiotic manga logic aside, that was a pretty funny chapter. I’m just hoping generic noble #12 doesn’t show up again.

Contributor
Cant wait to see the villain lady apologize and chase zfter MC.

Dex-chan lover
Someone like him growing up would hard to say no to anyone and would agree to all kind of work.
And by take him in, she demand while a hard job, is justified because it is now his job. instead of someone get taken advance of his kindness. which he actually learn to "fuck it, i am quit". he kinda have to thank her teach him how to say "no", isn't it ?

Dex-chan lover
withdraw accusation ≠ leaving country & admit fault. Too unfair. As usual of typical fantasy MC, he did nothing to address this.

Dex-chan lover
I hate duels and bets like these, it's always completely one sided and the MC has nothing to gain from it.

Supporter
pg 6 "So I think it's only right I be allowed to clean this up myself" "Well, I guess you got a point..." No, he doesn't, unless his point is his pride being somehow hurt. There is no reason why he has to clean this up himself, hell, there's no reason he has to do anything. While he might be the initial target, the focus entirely shifted to the other three at this point after the Princess came to his defense and has shown the three being the actual offenders. There's nothing to "clean up" on his end.

Dex-chan lover

????
Well, the subtext of the wager (which he didn't want to say out loud) is that he then confesses to having cheated, meaning he'll be getting all that he deserves according to that.

And his challenge was made in a desperate attempt to get away from that reveal, and if it wasn't for MC seeing the opportunity to earn some more fame points (and a touch of brownnosing) then the other two wouldn't have allowed it.
(But as he was the insulted party, the Princess and Test master did agree that if MC wanted a shot at beating Bhadra up, that was fine by them. If Bhadra had won, he would probably have found himself in hot water afterwards anyway just because as what you said in your first two sentences.)

Users who are viewing this thread