Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 …

Aggregator gang
Best girl best waifu, always watching and supporting you from behind, waiting lonely and faithfully in a place that you can always come home to if you fail... sadface

Supporter
Wow, I'm glad I wasn't reading this about 9 months ago, lol. I looked in the comments for more info about the broom gift Franz gave to Liza, but other than the idea that it's magical, I going to guess that it's made with a similar (if not the same) type of magic that Favi-senpai used when making those socks for Franz; it likely prevents or greatly reduces the fatigue experienced by its wielder while sweeping. Maybe it also allows flight, but probably not, haha. I was going to consider how neat it would be for Franz to ask his boss to hire Liza, but it's possible that Liza is already a scouter for her.

Full on discussion about job culture going on when I'm just here for ass and oppai comments lmao

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the wish-fulfillment a bit TOO strong in this?
He hasn't been hired to do a job so much as he is being paid double the standard wage to doss about, get fed and have sex while everyone kisses his arse.
This isn't even the vaguely "what if" sort of fantasy wish fulfillment, but just full on "I want everything for nothing".

Not necessarily a complaint. It is still entertaining in a surreal sort of way. I just keep expecting him to wake up crying.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Jobs that need to be done and jobs that are in demand are somewhat different things. Just because a job needs to be done doesn't mean anyone is willing to pay for it. Why do today what you can leave for the next generation? If there was high demand for these jobs causing the prices to soar, then why wouldn't white magic companies dip into this business? Environmentalism is a good image to have, and when you think white magic doesn't purification come to mind? You could argue the black magic company is investing in changing their image again, but that brings us back to the initial question, where are they getting this money from?
I guess black magic has a lot more familiars? Purification is nice, but it doesn't matter if the trash is still down there after all. They'll probably still use white magician later on though if they want to make that lake a resort.

For money, this seems like a big project and with so few people in the company, they can probably share the money better.

What I really want to know is what the heck happened that can make a company like this cut down its employee from hundreds to just ten.

Users who are viewing this thread