Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 …

@mommunism

" I suggested from the beginning that you were going to deny having any motive at all"

Well, nowhere did in your first comment did you suggest that

" If you knew anything at all about employment rates you'd know it's insanely low. 5% is the normal rate in a healthy economy since there will always be people transitioning jobs. But even if that wasn't true your point is dumb. There are lots of people who don't deserve a job. If you're in the second percentile of society you have serious personal issues and will probably be detrimental overall to any corporation that is willing to hire you. To put things in perspective, the second percentile of IQ is less than 70."

So insecure and a liar; I'm sure you're a wonderful person to be around.

I tried being civil, I tried to make myself clear, but when it was presented to you that you completely misinterpreted someone else instead of accepting it you tried to rationalize your way out of it.

Honestly at this point I'm just going to block you. I don't need someone constantly saying I have motivations I don't have, lying about what they said, and projecting shit onto me.

We haven't even had a fucking argument. I said something, an assessment of a number not being small, and immediately got this shit thrown on me. I unironically have better shit to do with my life than to placate this stupidity.

Aggregator gang
@metas The first time I brought up the underlying context I prefaced it with "whether you'll admit it or not." I am calling you both insecure and a liar, because you've demonstrated that you are. You have yet to provide a single motive for commenting even after I've brought that up as the point of contention multiple times. This was an incredibly easy argument for you if you actually had a motive other than the one I've suggested, because all you had to do was name it. But you haven't, because even you know you're spouting bullshit.

hmm, so, ppl comment for reasons besides 'they want to like, comment?'

also, the amount of back and forth 1hr-2hrs ago- well, if any of you enjoy arguing like that irl, my comment would be that, well- i feel sorry for ppl that exist in your life, and that lol, for sure every1 you know hates you. feel free to dispute, you'll be in the right, remember, you are always correct, always have been, always will be, have fun~ <3

but yea, something something maybe i'll edit this like, in 29 yrs or w/e but like, all wish furfillment is like trash, and every1 here is trash, and all 'wholesome' things r also trash, and there is nothing wrong with trash, or being trash- just remember, YOU, are trash, and so am i- and we can all camp windows or rooftops with walls aimbot, and aim assist- WHILE BINGE WATCHING YOUR FAVOURITE TRASH, or, i forget how it goes, idrc

to repeat myself, i am currently typing up a wall of text and i wish to make it, so scientifically clear that, ; NOTHING WRONG TRASH, -exactly, TRASH NO CAN WRONG DOES,

in case i haven't spelled it out properly enough for all you ntr loving cucks weebs, here y go: T R A S H_I S_Y O U, I N T E R N E T_ T H E_ O N_ A R E_ YOU, yea, i'm trying too hard, sorry lol

but like, all is well, u prob r not starving, even if you live in a box, so, unless you r making people miserable, or just being truly a generally horrible person, you really r not causing any real problems, i think, so - um, NONE OF IT IS A BIG DEAL, or D E A L B I G A I S I T O F N O N E , and i hope you've all gotten over urselves, but, like- if you havnt, just fuck off, k?

alright, um, for w/e reason i have this urge to add person opinions to this thesis of mine, so, here we go-

u all trash, also, while im at it, all humans r trash and they can like, all go to hell, except, certain ppl, the list is a bit long and im not lazy enough to list them all out, but yea, idc
in any case, suppose one of u r not trash, and the author is trash, it does not translate to the thing published being trash,
only when the entire series has physically become trash according to wikipedia, will things on the internet (actually become) trash legally could be declared in a 2d court of law or something, regardless, ur all wrong so just stfu lol

ur waifu would hate you if he existed irl and he would absolutely not want to even be geographically less that 200 nautical miles or something

yea, hate urself and be unhappy, or just go and make EA into a charity-able company or w/e
in conclusion, everything you like, and everything you believe to be good or have good character development, filmography, editing, or series- well, im sorry to tell you, but, your evaluation are incorrect, go search for more culture on the internet, also you have no taste, your parents don;t love you, you were not adopted, and your worth is less than nothing, hf,

i totallt know where ima go with this!11

there is like, maybe none of anything to be ashameful of, so calm ur titssinceitisnotasifanyofanypplhadanywhatwasitcalledagaindidnidy?inthefirstplace-lackingsuffixheregoes\
more improtantly i m not drunk so i mean what r even the good non but like only seasonal novel animated lights??? there r none, right!~ in the frist place what even is real anime comics fake not tiddies?

any recs?

78 min latre, EDIT, :_ i couldn't add my signature at the bottom cuz i didn't have characters, or like, i ran out i think, cool

, i forgot how to do this, so pls flame me if i fuck up qq:

__________________________________________________________________\\

-signed, i don't exist lmao, oxygen is the enemy, we must unite against their need to subdue us with their permanent importance, also aztez for gme of the yr 2012, by thGN=

e2
2 ithink idk qq

Dex-chan lover
MC isn't an autist that freaks out when in vicinity of opposite genders, and also can take compliment well

This is not my wish-fulfillment garbage.
0/10, can't self-insert

Aggregator gang
lmao the comments section is filled with doomers and NEETS who hate their lives, look I don't know what you guys are going through or how you hate your lives but don't hate on other people just because they are happy. But if you just want to be sad and hate everything, then there's nothing we can do about that lol

Fed-Kun's army
Man if only rl companys followed these guidelines, world peace would have been a fart in the wind compared to the utopias that'd spring up from all the amazing people nurtured in these companys :(

@mage_goo Joke does not compute, Wish fulfilment does indeed occur due to the entire premise being about the perfect job. (plus i feel more alike to this mc than any of those pussy mc's, modestly shy and putting others before themselves (though i do heel turn on that placement if the person burns me but i have yet to see if mc does the same), if only the real world treated said personalities nicely instead of trying to take advantage of their kindness..) tldr; Mc is what ALL self inserts should be, otherwise the person doesnt view themselves in a good light and should take action instead of just acknoledging it and continuing on.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, the "I can’t believe it’s not hentai" manga is suddenly really wholesome.
I love it!

Dex-chan lover
For real. This story shames the companies of the world.

All the wasted talent, just because an organization doesn't know how to manage people.

I know it's not part of the hiring process, but I would gladly sell my soul to work at that company, like not even a second thought, take my soul I will be loyal to that company forever

@Psychronia also it's not that they don't know how to manage people, they know how to manage faceless disposable peons, and only want to put in the bare minimum to you and expect your complete loyalty in return.

Dex-chan lover
this manga sure goes to show how broken the hiring process is. Talk, clout or w.e has always been taken as gospel. It'd sure be nice if they took a chance on the nervous people. It is the comfortable people I don't trust. No matter how good someone is at dealing with stress, an interview is a very life changing and important thing even if we have to do it many times. Being too calm makes me think they don't really care about the job, the work that is done and what not. They lack commitment and only care for short term goals.

@Psychronia they don't value people and the people in charge usually look to see what they can gain themselves rather than what they can do for the public and the company. A great example imo is how Autodesk a big cad company lets average joes use their very expensive and capable program for free. The genius behind this is that, if inventors, makers or average joes use Autodesk for hobby work and potential patent claims is that if and when they start a bussiness they are most likely going to buy your products because that is where their skills and work lay. They are helping millions of people learn new skills instead of thinking about short term profit they are thinking to the future and potential tech. They have far more potential to get customers that way rather than hoping average joes using free cad packages will switch over to their if they manage to open a biz. Open source shit is great too

I'm guessing this will be addressed later on, but...
Seriously, how is this company getting paid?

Dex-chan lover
@siralbert They're probably doing the jobs nobody else feels like doing but have to be done. More or less another form of supply and demand. High demand for people to do this work, low supply of people willing to do it. Cha-ching.

@Glomoro Jobs that need to be done and jobs that are in demand are somewhat different things. Just because a job needs to be done doesn't mean anyone is willing to pay for it. Why do today what you can leave for the next generation? If there was high demand for these jobs causing the prices to soar, then why wouldn't white magic companies dip into this business? Environmentalism is a good image to have, and when you think white magic doesn't purification come to mind? You could argue the black magic company is investing in changing their image again, but that brings us back to the initial question, where are they getting this money from?

The company is holding onto a huge office as well as employee residence, the employees start out at double the salary, they even pay the familiars, and the president is taking them out to the finest of fine restaurants.

But the biggest monetary sin they have so far (barring potential legal issues) is Favistania. She could work for just one hour a week on whatever knitting she wanted. If they turn the salable results into a mass produced product they might justify the insane expenditures, but nobody else even knows that 3d magic circles have already been invented. They have this product development super genius on staff, and have her watch over some imps any new employee can summon.

Dex-chan lover
@siralbert The series is already illogical because the black magic company is treating its employees this well at all regardless of how they're doing so. All I'm suggesting is a plausible, even if improbable, excuse to plug in because if the author doesn't explain it then it doesn't really matter either way because we just won't get an answer at all. For all we know, their real income as a business is summoning lower ranked succubi to pimp them out.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, this is a fantasy based setting but even that is more realistic than the job benefits displayed here.

Users who are viewing this thread