Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 …

>tfw job hunting
>tfw painful interviews
>tfw reading this fluff
really makes you feel like going full NEET

@Renard

If that broom is enchanted, then it's more like presenting mother with a pressure cooker or a multi kitchen rather than a simple pan.

Dex-chan lover
It's like the author made this story specifically to rant about work culture. I still really enjoy reading it though.

Dex-chan lover
This author is aware that a lot of the teenagers reading wish fulfillment aimed at high schoolers already entered the working force so he came up with wish fulfillment for wageslaves.

Truly a man ahead of his time.

I'm not crying, you are! TT

While I know such a place doesn't exist at all, I still would like to work at Necro Grant. Forget the ancient ritual of lewd, forget the succ! The whole "get well paid, do things at your pace and job interviews suck" is where is at!

Fed-Kun's army
Aside from how incredibly corny this is, it seems like it's coming from the perspective of a NEET with an inflated ego who got rejected from a single job and feels insulted, or someone who doesn't give a fuck about the workforce and is pandering to distract form the lazy fanservice that actually drives the manga. There are tons of substantive claims to be made about corporations, but an inability to get hired is not one of them.

Out of all wish fufillment manga this takes the cake...

NO SUCH GREAT BOSS EXISTS IN REAL LIFE!!! 😭

Well maybe they do, but I sure have never been hired by one.

Aggregator gang
Its warm-hearted, but everything in this story is just way too good to be true lol.

mommunism I beg to differ, at least he had interviews. Some people like myself didn't have it so good. I'm in a better place now after several years or trying and failing.

Fed-Kun's army
@gigabarto Do you think I would have commented that if everyone here wasn't taking this seriously? Of the five comments before mine, two are saying they cried, two are directly saying this is a critique of work culture, and another is comparing the work culture in the manga to modern Japan. Yet you didn't reply to a single one of them. You're just upset because I said something negative about a manga you like.

Double-page supporter
Fluff feeling is real ...
I sent uncensored resource because I think this goes all ecchi, but there's a lot fluff after translation ...
Thank you translator ...😇

Fed-Kun's army
@ThunderaMaou
How the hell was that sexist? It's the best gift to give considering her job. And even ignoring her job, a broom is something everyone needs and uses.

Users who are viewing this thread