Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16…

Bringing politics into things is a bad idea. Not to mention your views.

I would also like to point out that people not "integrating" into another countries views and culture is actually reverse racism. Intolerant immigrants that seek to change how people in other countries do things based on how they want them and pushing their views is racist in itself. It's as bad as what the british did to the Native American people or to the Australian Aboriginal people.

And now I have to bring up the rather big issue: Islam. It's a toxic religion and they seek to change their host countries views based on their homelands. I remember the head of their community here saying over the national news that it was "alright" if women were raped because they weren't covered up in the muslim garb (aka, burqas)

Aggregator gang
Ah, the cover girl finally made it. Just a few more chapters for to be part of Franz' harem.

Also, big chungus for the win.

Dex-chan lover
So, this was an odd chapter.
Between the meme-speak through out the chapter, than the political stuff at the end.

The fuck happened?

Can we agree that even if it was racist, it is still not right to publish something with their handle on display. It would of been okay if the names were blurred out but having them for all to see can lead to online harassment. And wortwortwort, how do you know the guys white, I've met just as many blacks and Hispanics that hold similar views to this.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
On an official note, I'd like to say that it's pretty disappointing that @Koolio decided to make a self-congratulatory post on starting drama via a chapter upload rather than taking his issues to other staff members or the admins.

In the future, we highly encourage people to take their issues with staff, if any, to other members of the moderation team or to an administrator such as @Ixlone or @Holo. Doing it this way does not resolve any issues, only prolongs or worsens them.

I'd like to ask users to please make an effort to talk about the chapter and not the drama page. It's not against our rules to talk about anything related to a chapter but I don't think it's necessary to dampen plot discussion with drama.

Thanks,

Zeph

Group Leader
@rhino36
Shepard's Pie sounds gross and fattening, go with Pizza.

@batsling
Uh, that's a really hard question to answer. It would take a while to pick ten. Here's my top list that's easy to pick.
1. Dungeon Meshi
2. Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku Ga Tarinai
3. Uhh Actually, I dunno. I'll get back to you on the rest.

@wortwortwort According to once of the quotes posted, coming to terms with my white guilt will only empower me. So I must refrain from answering your question.

@Nerex
ugh, what awful choices. If I really, really had to choose... Man, can't I just choose death instead?

@Zephyrus
I don't think it's that he has an issue with a moderator. He's just calling out two people he doesn't agree with, to the degree that he wants to publicly shame them. I think if he truly had an issue with "Mangadex Staff", he'd try to talk to someone above the moderator in question.

Dex-chan lover
I get that the manga originally started from a discrimination standpoint. On top of touching about different species and races and stuff, but who cares about that racism argument at the end? That's not a topic that will resolve quickly in one sitting thanks to deeply rooted beliefs and personal experiences.

Thanks for the translations regardless. I'd say tone down the meme terminology a bit. But at the same time, I also feel this chapter was somewhat rushed out to show that credit page. Hence the meme terms used to speed things along. I'm almost certain I'm wrong, but it's a gut feeling I had upon reaching that credits page.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, after reading my skimpy cartoons what i want is a wall of text about racism, how about you fuck off?

Group Leader
@Freezee
The reason that this line:
SmartSelect_20191207-183556_Firefox_Nightly.jpg
is in there, is because he's been translating the incantations, which are usually just nonsense words, into memes.
I told him on discord that that's pretty dumb a couple days back, and this was his response. I got a chuckle out of it, but I still think it has no place here. But, his work, not mine.

Contributor
Can we please not have that meme translation? Also, bring the politics somewhere else please. Thanks.

So are you going to eventually release actual translations or just keep forcing shitty memes? You should just drop this if you're going to keep this up.

Fed-Kun's army
Really? You are going there even though companies use immigration in order to bring down wages and reduce benefits? By increasing the working population, companies are more easily able to view employees as expendable and thus treat them horribly. You know, what this manga is taking a negative view of?

EDIT: Right. Translate this shit properly instead of doing memes.

Dex-chan lover
pls the memes are funny an all but they are distracting from the actual stuff. combining good things doesn't make it good. more often than not its just a hot mess. Just like this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread