Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16…

Get the fuck outta here with your political bullshit. Go cry to the Twitter and Facebook masses for that shit. No one is going to change their opinion about what you perceive to be wrong just because you used a fucking manga as a platform to post your beliefs.

Damn, I would have defended your use of memes and stuff but if this is how you're going to act by using this as a means to rant about your shitty politics, you can piss right off into oblivion.

Sad really, this manga/webtoon/thing was one of the funnest and most chill eechi harems I have read in a long time. I'm looking forward to the new girl finding out of how OP the loli Ancestor is and the dark Elfs dragon.

Edit: Lol, I also just noticed peeps are starting to downvote this already. Hah, I'll never understand self-righteous (insert a bunch of bad names because I already got yelled at by the moderators today) people that can't help but say shit when and where it doesn't belong and expect others to just be yes men.

I really hope another group wants to pick this up. One of the very few times I wouldn't defend someone getting sniped tbh.

honestly at this point i'd almost prefer having no translation rather than this shit; the obnoxious memes were one thing but jesus christ how pathetic do you have to be to use a tiddy manga as your own personal soapbox to name and shame people into adopting your political beliefs?

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, it's the newest cover girl. She seems cute. Though her speech was weirdly...memey? Is that part of the original or just the translators having fun?

Either way, this very much drove in that Franz is immensely talented at Black Magic, plus his support group is amazing. I'm sure he'll find a way to pass that good will on to Eleanor. Doesn't have the be via tiddies, but...probably.

Dex-chan lover
real shame people don't understand that being an idiot =/= true racism.

but hey if this TL group of echo chamber non-free speech country hicks want to believe that their failing countries are being 'successful' then oh well~ (at least they admit they're SJWs tho, the first step to progress in the admittance of folly)

on the topic of the chapter though, yea, memes need to be removed, this chapter went too far with them and takes the readers out of any immersion they might get.

So we get a political piece with a bunch of discord screenshots about a common political discussion within the States and a complete joke of a TL. Why should I even bother respecting this TL's opinion?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe if you weren't so busy dunking on some guy on discord you'd have time to put out a decent translation

Contributor
It feels ironic that people are complaining about politics in manga when the manga itself criticizes Japan’s society.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the delicious chapter! Keep up the good work. Haters gonna hate.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy
Political or Social commentary tastefully interwoven into a fictional story is one thing, and real life IDpol naming and shaming is another thing all together.

Power Uploader
I just want you readers to know it's spelt "sniped", not "snipped."

Group Leader
Just your casual commenter who agrees with the commie sjw scanlator passing through.

Bruh. The shitty memes have been annoying for awhile, but mostly harmless. But now you start soapboxing about racism in your credits page? What is wrong with you? This is a titty manga, get that shit out of here (the memes too please).

Or keep it up and I'm sure you will annoy someone else enough to snipe the series from you so we can get it without the shitty memes.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone gansta until the girl on the cover shows up...

(Those two are definitely gonna hate fuck at some point)

Also, fuck off with that last two pages. I don't want to be preached out about social issues when I'm reading a manga about a socially inept black magician.

Users who are viewing this thread