Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16…

Dex-chan lover
Being fair about credits page and relevancy to the manga, some have been legitimately fun and good times while hardly, if at all, being relevant to the manga.

But like most or all things: with the good comes the bad. And this is an example of a credits page that is bad. Unfortunately too, it happens to come after a not well received translation. Which really doesn't help with their negatively received credits page... which can be assumed to be a factor to the translation quality.

Hopefully translator takes things in stride. Lots to think about in one language, let alone 2. I know most people who speak multiple languages (...with one being English) tend to have difficulty in expressing their thoughts properly, so I'd assume something similar is here.

I do hope the memes lower if there is continuation from same group. I like the comfy lewds and artstyle after all.

There is a scanlation where the entire English scanlation is quite obviously a meme in itself. R402 or something like that. When you do the entire translation as a meme, it can seem fitting at least. But this chapter changed the balance far too much from previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Oh looks like I have a new copypasta to replace the Potion Loli rant

@Zephyrus as has been pointed out, doesn't this count as a joke/meme translation then?

also fuck off with that lmao. Because surely criticizing immigrants for not integrating is racism. What the fuck happened to "when in Rome, do as Romans do"? I've heard stories of fellow Indonesian abroad in countries where there are a lot of immigrants, they sometimes witness some of those immigrants causing problems and basically refuse to go along with the locals. Do you also call it racism to deny those kinds of people then?

You might as well stop translating dude. I'm sure there are others that are willing to pick it up without your damn political views that nobody ask for.

You know what? I don't give a shit about whatever these translators put on their credits page. But what the fuck is with the translation? There are so many shit memes I don't even fucking know if it's the actual translation or these guys are just taking the piss. It's like the translators are a bunch of 14 years old or something.

All this western "meme" stuff being inserted into the translations is rather jarring. Thanks for the translations, but I'll be putting this on hold until/in the hopes of another translation team picks it up.

Group Leader
@AbuHajaar omfg, I can't wait to see what you come up with for that.

@Excelsior
It doesn't count because it's not fully a joke/meme translation. I'd say about over 80% of it is up to par with their previous releases. It's just been more memey this time around, and then the new credits page.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on don't bring in your views, this is not the place to debate. I just want to read mangas

Dex-chan lover
Wow, just wow. I actually read thru ALL the comments for this one. I agree with the vast majority of statements made about keeping politics in the right place. As for the meme's... I read the raw for this chapter. I normally don't since English is my first language and I prefer to read in English. The line where they put I will never stop making joke incantations is, in the raw, absolute gibberish. It has no translatable meaning into any language since its just random Japanese syllables strung together to sound like a spell. I for one am not butt-hurt over this or the meme's. I would like to see the politics removed though.

@DrWhoCares Dr Pepper or Mr Pibb? 😀

Dex-chan lover
never see all this reeing when rapeman scans does it hmmmm? how bout you fucks admit that youre fine with politics when its YOUR politics.
in addition chill a little with the memes, im fine with doing jokes in place of nonsense when you point it out, but its a little over the top here. btw thanks for being a leftie scanlator, youre a rarity dude

Group Leader
@MesaOracle
I haven't had a pop in about 8 years now. Can't physically drink them anymore. So neither. But if you forced me to choose, probably DrPepper. Never had either tho.
That's what he's done for all of the incantations.
Most of the "meme TL" complaints are about the other parts though. The non-incantation parts.
SmartSelect_20191207-183812_Firefox_Nightly.jpg
SmartSelect_20191207-183857_Firefox_Nightly.jpg
SmartSelect_20191207-183732_Firefox_Nightly.jpg

@MesaOracle personally I think it would be better to transliterate the incantations, but it's whatever
it's the rest of the scanlation that gets to me

Am I the only one who found Frantz yelling "kill yourself" to be entirely out of character? And that's ignoring the overkill memes, seriously can you just translate it properly? Earlier chapters didn't seem that bad and with the memes being one or two per chapter was kind of funny (Albeit getting old quickly) and only being gibberish with no translation, but really? Forcing it into basically every orifice of the manga could you not?

@AbuHajaar Potion Loli Rant?

Group Leader
Koolio, you really outdone yourself on this one, time for someone to take over bud, or get yourself a proofreader ^^

Dex-chan lover
@Valkynaz Kaoru did nothing wrong
All hail Chemical Kaoru the most merciful, behead those who insult Kaoru
Thanks Loli Mussolini for the most beautiful words to ever grace our computer screens
dIlPphW.png

Dex-chan lover
Unnecesary memes, lines written in slang for no reason and some unrelated rant about racism or something.

Yep, this is cancer alright.

Dex-chan lover
@DrWhoCares Yeah, I got that as well, but a lot of the comments were seriously saying why did they (translators) not translate the incantations, which is dumb since they don't mean anything. Putting more meme's in was their choice so they will stand or fall by it. Can confirm that if you like Dr. Pepper you are NOT racist. Sorry you can't drink soda. One of life's many pleasures. Calling it Pop though for sure means you are not from the United States, so second question is, what corner of the world are you from? You don't have to say if you don't want to.

@ZChris13 If it was translatable, I would agree with you, but they are not. Or are you saying you just want them to put in a romaji text of the spell? I can not understand why you would want that but I can certainly respect you want it as close to the original as possible. I would like that as well, but since they do the work I accept they may take liberties with the translation. If I get annoyed enough to not be able to read it, I usually drop till another group comes along.

Users who are viewing this thread