Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22…

Group Leader
As we all know, Keynesian economics is obviously gommunism.

taxes spent on public works would not cause a deflationary spiral because they don't reduce the monetary supply.

Dex-chan lover
You saw the power of incest take on deflation, now its time for another sexual fetish to defeat the coronavirus

Fed-Kun's army
LOLI-BOSS CAUGHT THE 'RONA
RED ALERT
RED ALERT

MC and crew should definitely quarantine and isolate with her for the next month for safety reasons. And for plot purposes. Mostly for plot purposes.

Kidding, though admittedly an insensitive joke right now. Genuinely cracks me up, though, that the real fantasy in this series is the local government having a favorable and considerate reaction to their mistake and actively coordinating a response to it without seeking to pin blame. Positive behavior in government and business is less realistic than actual magic or harem romcom.

Dex-chan lover
Reflected-sound-of-underground-spirits in my manga?

Today I learned that incest can prevent economic collapse.

I believe the author learned his base economics from actual gnomes.
While on 'shrooms.
And he's still taking them.

For all the shit people give @Koolio about putting politics into the credits page for the manga, the author puts a hell of a lot more politics in it than anyone else. Keynesian economics as a prescription for deflation? Dang commonist. Japanese commonist to boot.

@knecht Some have argued that the continuing deflationary pressures in Japan are at least in part caused by excessive taxation, specifically by tax increases that have offset the fiscal stimulus that Japan introduced. I think they're wrong, but it could be possible that the wrong kind of tax increase could depress demand and increase deflationary pressures.

Users who are viewing this thread