Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu!

Hmm... i don't know if i should try this a not. If it's trash, it will leave a bad taste even if i dropped it. So can someone tell me if it's trash or good or okay?

Dex-chan lover
@Athedite

Pretty straight forward good guy MC that wins girls over with his determination and morals, except they usually fug and everyone is cool with it.

Cute and lewd to put it simply. Its decent.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't stand these English descriptions and their wise-ass commentary. Let us enjoy our manga without you interjecting your opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
Where the latest chapter? I will always comment 1 month after no news.

Group Leader
Uh, yeah sorry.
TL anon is busy. I've found someone who was willing to translate, so new chapter sooner or later.
In the meantime...
l5kbkp.jpg

This manga was made in order to cash in on the isekai-like idiotically long names racket.

interesting concept but it's gotten stale with how little character development there has been.

/What's the point in even writing a synopsis for the manga if the entire plot is in the title?

It's very preachy and has no sense of economics. Where does the extra money for double pay rate plus money to familiars plus perks. How does cleaning a swamp earn money?
I easily can see where the transport Dragon could work. But transportation costs are always Razer thin and trade will go the most efficient route.
If money is so easy to make why are employees getting one coin a hour for 11hr shifts?

This honestly feels like a propaganda piece for the dark arts....And I have no idea why you would try to encourage dark arts in real life....
I could see using magic intelligently to corner the market in one field . Or trying to change the image of a sector of economy. Not this find the right person then find the job ....maybe they just hired him for all the booty calls...

Users who are viewing this thread