Wandance

this such a refreshing manga, i like sports manga and other genres but never read a dance manga, this such a great read for anyone . with beautiful and detailed art you can really imagine how they would look like dancing in real life. and the characters themselves seem to be given lots of depth to them even the side characters too. Especially the music they put out, the author obviously had many western music influences and not too shabby of a song choices from our beloved Kendrick Lamar to the legendary 2PAC all amazing artists I listen to. would defiantly recommend to anyone.... 10/10😃
I would love to see this get anime adaptation!!!!!

I have to say, having just binged this entire series, I feel the artist conveys the real loud expression of dance well. Applauds to them as well as their references for giving good examples.

You can really tell that this was drawn by an artist who loves their craft. 100% recommended.

Double-page supporter
I thought the way the series actually dealt with street dance vs. contest dance was very genuine. Elite culture stealing from the underground, typical lol.

P.S. On-chan is too perfect how is she even possible.

Fed-Kun's army
This series is fantastic!! Kabo's emotional arcs are very engaging and satisfying, and the character growth is realistic. I also love the art style and how creatively the dance is expressed. You may not be interested in dance, but this series is definitely worth reading. Thank you for scanlating!!

Anyway to help this team when it comes to terminology/research? I've been a hip-hop dancer myself for several years so I think I could help the English translation team out when it comes to examples.

This manga is amazing.
It flow natural, but at the same time deliver something with a bang!

A great read even for a people that don't know about dance at all like me, it left me in awe watching the character move.

Thank you for your hard work, scanlators.

The aesthetic is superb! The characters are genuine! It feels meaningful and passionate!
Coffee-sensei put a lot of work into this. I read each chapter slowly.

it doesn't let me vote with my facebook account, do i need to use a Niconico account??

Power Uploader
A special extra chapter of Noboru Kotera-san in celebration of it's live-action movie adaption featuring Kabo and Iori from Wondance.
https://mangadex.org/title/51675/noboru-kotera-san-bangaihen

Users who are viewing this thread