Ware ni Cheat o ~Hazure Cheat no Shoukan Yuusha wa Isekai de Yukkuri Kurashitai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
It’d be an interesting twist if it was the doll princess that did it to the ladies because she was jealous at how the mc was looking at them.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Hmmm...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
So another hero sucks and is an ass it seems. And did the women get possessed by something since they were all talking about wanting to be with our MC. This will definitely be bad since we see this has no harem tag

Dex-chan lover
My guess is the doll is making this happen somehow? it noticed he was casting lustful gazes at the women and that they also liked him (from that time that the elf kissed him) and is making the sexy fun times happen for him somehow?

Power Uploader
Lmao this is so funny. The author genuinely doesn't know how to write.

This is some shit I would cook up in literature class when the teacher would ask us to write a story.
Writer is just throwing a bunch of characters around left and right. He started advancing the plot and out of nowhere he went "hmm... just one more character"

Imagine this manga without this quality of art. It would be axed in two weeks max.

Supporter
If it’s not a dream how did her boobs get bigger? Gotta ask the important questions

Aggregator gang
If it’s not a dream how did her boobs get bigger? Gotta ask the important questions
coz it is not her. It is a slime (or whatever) that can take appearance of other women.

Double-page supporter
coz it is not her. It is a slime (or whatever) that can take appearance of other women.
So Slime payback? Oopps spoiler

But still not explain the cause of mass sleep.

Let's wait, myself

Dex-chan lover
Go ahead and add sv tag, unlike other series with sv tag where the guy just harassing the girl, there is a legit sv happening later. Btw the protagonist just watched, waiting for better opportunity to strike the assailant.

Users who are viewing this thread